Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitsubishi Electric Automation reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mitsubishi Electric Automation employees.
I have been working at Mitsubishi Electric Automation full-time for less than a year
Pros – MEAU has a large organization name, but operates as a small company. The small company environment makes employees feel as though their contributions make a difference in the company's success. Management supports their employees professionally and personally.
Cons – MEAU has low turnover which can lead to outdated operations and complacency. Employees aren't always held accountable for poor behavior.
Advice to Senior Management – Managers need to understand that managing people takes time and skill. Before becoming a manager, understand everything that is involved in managing people.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-03-11 17:38 PDT
I worked at Mitsubishi Electric Automation full-time
Pros – - good benefits
- people are nice
- mostly supportive of growth
Cons – - very low energy environment
- disjointed culture due to differences in American & Japanese workstyles & language barriers & no one actively working to bridge the gap
- awkward business structure (Japanese-owned and -run with expatriates in & out like a revolveing door but mostly American workforce
- some old dysfunctional subcultures allowed to persist
2012-10-15 10:37 PDT
I have been working at Mitsubishi Electric Automation
Pros – - Treat their employees very well
- Always on the forefront of new technology
- The pay and benefits are sufficient
- Much potential for growth and relocation
- Travel frequently
- Several other pros...
Cons – - Living in Japan for foreigners has its many challenges
- Personally, the culture shock was not too bad for me but I've seen it affect others much more
- Protocol can sometimes bother some people, but again not too bad for me personally
Advice to Senior Management – I do not have any advice or feedback to offer to the leadership and management of this giant industrial corporation.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2010-05-26 23:18 PDT
Building on Mitsubishi Electric's tradition of technological leadership and innovation for more than 75 years, the company merged three existing automation product business units to form Mitsubishi Electric Automation… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –