Moa International

Moa International Reviews

1 Review
1 Review

Ku C Yi

great place to work, but management has got to improve.

Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at Moa International

Pros

the co-workers are great and it's a great working environment if it wasn't for the management. If you like a challenge, then this is it. I wanted to change a lot of things, but with the management being too stubborn to change, I always hit a brick wall. The owner is a generous man. He treats his employees well. He (the owner) doesn't get too involved, but because of management got involved. The benefits are good compared to similarly sized companies, including incentives when business is good. if you're optimistic and like a challenge, this is a great company to work for, as long as you don't give up easily.

Cons

There's quite a few downsides to working there. Number one is management. Management can't get their acts together. They're too afraid of taking on risks and being blamed for the possible backlash from making certain decisions. How do you trust such management? These are the people that lead the company and the people working there has to be able to trust them. Everyone trusts the owner, but not so much with the management. I am deeply apologetic to the owner for having left the company, but had to go separate ways. The management needs to wake up and start acting responsibly. You'll always have that love, hate relationship at a company and that's how I felt working there.

do not tell your people to follow, have them want to follow you by your actions. do as I say, not as I do does not work!!! take some risks once in a while and take responsibility for it. stop with the mutiny business, everyone will follow you if you do what you're supposed to.