Mobile Accord, Inc

www.mobileaccord.com

Mobile Accord, Inc Reviews

3.3

James Eberhard

Understand what you read....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a small company that occasionally makes poor hires. Leadership makes quick decisions if someone is not an attitudinal fit and you see many of the poor attitudes reflected on this site. Know that these are the ones that were asked to leave to make Mobile Accord a better place to be. We are in a great place....we love working with each other--we are a family, we have investment to take the company into the future securely. If you are the right person, with the right attitude, you will love working here. Work hard, play hard....and work together!

Cons

Leadership has made some bad hires [big egos not willing to learn and think they're better than the rest of us, and lazy people] but those are dealt with and in the past.

Keep correcting your hiring mistakes if you make them -- the rest of us appreciate it!

Egos And Ignorance Gone Wild

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Mobile Accord, Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Their stated intentions are honorable and for worthwhile causes.

Cons

Company is driven by the egos of management and the so called 'executive' team. Nothing said, written, promised or otherwise is true, honorable or delivered. Complete joke at the expense of the non-profit clients and employees. This company is perpetually 'for sale' and looking for investors.

Sell the company to someone who actually cares about making a difference to something other than their own bank accounts and inflating their already over grown egos.

Where creativity, customer service and technology collide!

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc

Pros

Mobile Accord has evolved tremendously since they first opened their doors in 2008. In the time I have been here, I've met some truly innovative Developers, knowledgeable Account Managers and a respectful Leadership team. The work/life balance and fun company culture has led to 100% of employees saying that they are proud to work here. Maybe it's the convenient office location or dog-friendly work environment, but for me it's the chance to grow my career at an innovative company while promoting social good.

Cons

New technology requires trial and error with a side of patience and perseverance from employees.

Continue to take feedback from your employees and keep up the positive management styles.

The perceived opportunities aren't worth it!

Current Employee - Shhh in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Shhh in Denver, CO

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc

Pros

It's an exciting industry and a real chance to build something.

Cons

The most unorganized company I have ever seen. Leadership doesn't recognize what they are good at and what they aren't and therefore some things are done extremely poorly. Upper management has some of the biggest egos I've ever seen.

Nothing is done right. Scratching out every dollar and lying to clients is the norm instead of trying to build the best product.

Hire people with good organization and management skills. Stick to what you're good at, after you figure it out that is. Stop lying to employees, we're not as stupid as you think.

Don't fall for their smoke and mirrors

I worked at Mobile Accord, Inc full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you like working in a non stop constantly changing paradigm then this is the place for you. If you can support smoke and mirrors instead of real client success its a great place to work

Cons

This company is held together by a wish and a prayer. Great concept, poorly executed.

Close the doors

Making a difference in the world at a flip-flop wearing, dog-friendly company

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc

Pros

The mission is to power social good. We have the opportunity to volunteer each month, have flexible work hours, can telecommute once per week and have a great team of people to work with who are passionate about what we do.

Cons

Nothings constant so you always have to be ready for change. Sometimes communication doesn't flow as quickly as we'd like, but everyone has an open door so you can ask questions.

Continue to value your most important resources - your employees.

Great place to learn as a young professional!

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc

Pros

Great work environment, leadership, technology and group of clients.

Cons

Newer management staff and newer processes being developed.

Please help stream line communications within departments.

Love my job

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc

Pros

We're building products that power social good.
    Great International exposure.
    Dealing with mobile technology.
    Smart, intelligent, and fun work environment.
    Flexible hours and work arrangements.

Cons

Small company with a tight budget.
    We're close partners with large wireless carriers, which makes organization and planning difficult.
    International partnerships and projects make for some early mornings and late nights

Cut the noise and focus on what is important. Don't get distracted by side projects and features. Don't spread your team too thin

Mobile Accord, Inc Photos