Mobile Integration WorkGroup

Mobile Integration WorkGroup Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good Benefits For Contractors

Network Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

I have been working at Mobile Integration WorkGroup as a contractor for less than a year

ProsGood benefits such as dental, medical, 401k and vacation. Well paid and account managers are hands off.

ConsI'm in a open ended contract so you never really know when your contract will expire. MIW always seems to have openings so it's not too worrysome as long as you keep your skills up.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Interesting work, great pay and benefits!

Network Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsContractor pay is excellent considering you get options for health, dental and vacation accrual. The option for 401k is available after 6 months of service. This company does happy hour mixers from time to time to treat their employees.

ConsBecause they are a contracting company you have to be your own advocate and contact them for feedback from time to time.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Worked for Mobile Integration WorkGroup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobile Integration WorkGroup reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Mobile Integration WorkGroup employees.