Mobile Mini

www.mobilemini.com

Mobile Mini Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Erik Olsson

Pros
  • I had great coworkers and decent pay (in 3 reviews)

• Great people to work with and great product line (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Now it is upper management and stock holders first, customers and employees are far down the list (in 4 reviews)

• Job responsibilities, commission structure and expectations change monthly (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Inside sales rep

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits and friendly branch employees

ConsSince the new sales structure was introduced in April 2014, the moral of the company suffered and To much bs with metrics and outbound calls and talk time.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change something that was already working fine just to hope to increase profits. You are already the leader in the industry why change in the first place

Use to be an awesome place to work

ProsI love my customers and co-workers. It use to be challenging and fun. It is the leader of it's industry.

ConsMobile Mini was always a family first environment. Now it is upper management and stock holders first, customers and employees are far down the list. The job should be easy but it is all about procedures not results. Very top heavy and to many layers of management. If they took away some of the layers of management maybe we could offer better pricing to our customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementSo many changes in such a short time with no regard to the customers or employees. Stop the micro-managing and let your people work. Unfortunately they are losing so many good people. People that have participated in the success of this company.

Fantastic Experience

Marketing Intern (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsVery polite and helpful Co-workers and a busy workplace constantly buzzing with activity. You could come to anyone for help, great teamwork.

ConsNo over time, no promotions from with-in

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company with huge growth potential!!

Accounting (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsThe company is growing and seeking highly talented people and promotes from within. Places a lot of resources in developing their employees.

ConsSome processes are very manual, thus reducing productivity and efficiency. However, the company is taking the necessary steps to improve these manual processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to receive the ideas and opinions of the employees to help propel the company's growth.

WAs a nice place to work before new CEO

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits were good. Co workers were friendly.

ConsHorrible upper management. Very high pressure on the inside reps to make a high amount of outbound calls daily. You are micromanaged. They record the calls you make then have to coach you on it continually. The CEO held a meeting on the phone with all the sales rep's and told us we have to have "THE BALLS for Change" . Very Unprofessional

Advice to Senior ManagementStop ruining the company. You have great employees leaving the company.

Outbound Sales Rep

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people working there are nice people they are always willing to help we are all in the same boat type of attitude. The ping pong palace and cool managers are a plus. They work hard to give you great leads which makes the selling process easier.

ConsThey were restructuring while I was employed there a lot of changes going on including the commission plan. The training was inadequate a lot was left up to you to figure out how to solve problems that you were not trained on.

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining they need better training, It was limited when I was there, a lot of learn on the fly which is easy if you are a quick learner.

Able to work as a team player to service customers

Sales and Leasing (Former Employee) Farmington, MN

ProsGreat people to work with and great product line.

ConsInability of management to promote individuals with a proven track record

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to branch managers that can think outside the box. Ideas can generate from those that are on the front lines.

Fast paced, but with initiative and ownership there are huge opportunities.

Several Different Jobs Over the Years (Current Employee)

ProsUnlimited potential! The company rewards employees that do the right things! If you take ownership you will be successful!

ConsIt is fast paced and you have to have drive & initiative. There are some people who are fighting change and spend a lot of time complaining instead of helping to make it better.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in mentoring the next generation of leaders. Creating more development training & paths.

I did what I was told and still let go!

Storage Specialist (Former Employee) Morrow, GA

ProsThey are very professional and run the business well. A really good and fun training week in Tempe.

ConsToo corporate for my tastes. To many steps and approvals to do pretty much anything while there. I was told I needed to hit a certain quota for my last month there, which I did and they still let me go.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive a new guy time to build his base of business properly.

Overworked and underpaid

Director (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsGood potential. Some great people working there.

ConsSome very poor managers that lack professionalism. Poor training programs.

Advice to Senior ManagementInterview your employees to determine what challenges they face in doing their jobs efficiently.

Worked for Mobile Mini? Contribute to the Community!