Mohave Mental Health Clinic

Updated November 14, 2014
Updated November 14, 2014
1.8

CEO

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Behavioral Health Tech in Kingman, AZ
    Current Employee - Behavioral Health Tech in Kingman, AZ

I have been working at Mohave Mental Health Clinic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Supportive supervisors and director. I always have the support I need. I have worked at outpatient clinic for over a year and enjoy the supportive and friendly professional environment.

Cons

High turn over at present. Company is working to fill positions and working with employees to give them the support they need.

New hire's are being given a higher starting wage. This has hurt employee moral for some that have heard of this change in salary that has not been given to existing employees.

GREAT COWORKERS CORRUPT NEW UPPER MANAGEMENT AT ADMIN BUILDING

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

I worked at Mohave Mental Health Clinic full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoyed the PTO and the people I worked with loved my job always told the truth and worked my butt off for the company until a change of management. And if you are a liar you stay forever with the company if not you can forget lasting there til retirement.

Cons

Upper management and their assistants are the most corrupt people you could meet its a who you know and hang out with company that if you are not in the circle of liars. And overpaid people who do nothing but cause drama and when you follow the chain of command it gets even more hostile. If you are late on your recommendation you are pretty much going to be terminated. Upper management does not want you move up in the company so don't expect it. Also forget about being healthy your blood pressure will go up, you will be stressed out every day, you will be overworked!

Try realizing how to run a company not look on a computer and think you are the expert when you do not know what goes on in the daily process of the company! You cannot sit at computer and then think to downsize staff and expect people to do double there work and ignore what they have to say in staff meetings when they are on the front line seeing what really goes on.

untrustworthy

Current Employee - Charge RN in Kingman, AZ
    Current Employee - Charge RN in Kingman, AZ

I have been working at Mohave Mental Health Clinic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

none, Administration makes false promises. High MD and NP turnover. Miserable work environment. Pro: At least every 6 months there is an open position for MD or NP. Don't count on them keeping-better to plan on an exit after 5.5 months. Have another job lined up if you choose this one.

Cons

high NP & MD & Nurse turn over. Poor PR with KRMC. Hiring Locum Tenums and agency from outside of Mohave County to keep barley staffed. Excellent staff are told lies, used then fired. All nursing staff is afraid of looseing their jobs. When staff is lost, remaining staff are counting their blessings and desperately trying to keep the target off of their own backs. Very unstable and lots of unnecessary stress. Hard to watch good people suffer and not trust administration.

Beware, company is trying to save money at your expense and will fire you just before you have met their requirement for insurance. Dishonest lure of benefits. Undependable administration.

Do not consider joining MMHC!

I have been working at Mohave Mental Health Clinic

Pros

Can't come up with anything.

Cons

Overworked staff given more job duties daily.

Try to at least pretend you care a little about your employees.