Mom Corps. Reviews

5.0
Mom Corps. CEO Allison O'Kelly
Allison O'Kelly

1. Great Culture

Pros

Supportive, positive and collaborative culture, promotes work life balance and teamwork. Excellent support and leadership. Working virtually is a huge benefit for me.

Cons

Work can sometimes be stressful, but think that's part of the industry.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on team and business growth.

2. Great working environment

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter

I have been working at Mom Corps. full-time

Pros

I've been working for Mom Corps for several years now and love the style of leadership and support they provide to me. I've worked in several staffing firms before joining Mom Corps and find the environment at Mom Corps is very different than my previous experiences. There are no unreasonable goals to meet nor pressure to work the typical 11-12 hour days that the staffing industry requires to be successful. Mom Corps fosters a very entrepreneurial style in each of their recruiters.

Cons

The only advice I would provide Mom Corps is to continue growing this unbelievable brand around the country to help support more clients needing an experienced, professional, boutique firm to support their external hiring needs.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing - you provide a very productive and supportive style for me to succeed and enjoy my passion - recruiting!

3. Recruiter

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Mom Corps. full-time

Pros

A dynamic working environment, team support, strong leadership, able to work autonomously but have support when needed; fun and encouraging team! Very focused on providing excellent customer service to both candidates and clients!

Cons

Smaller organization; must be willing to wear multiple hats (not always a bad thing as this gives you variety)!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Great Place to Work

Pros

As a recruiter converting from the mom world back to the work world I enjoy the flexibility of being able to control my own schedule. Working from home is great for me and my family. I appreciate the environment I have to learn, grow and achieve successes!

Cons

Being able to respond to all the details while maintaining a part time role is a challenge. A personal touch can be difficult to achieve while constantly moving forward.

6. Amazing Company

I have been working at Mom Corps. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working at Mom Corps and we have come a long long way since some of the previous reviews. The team works well together and has a great deal of camaraderie. The virtual environment allows me to be with my kids when need be but get the job done.

Cons

It's hard to be in a virtual environment sometimes. Especially when it comes to building relationships with Franchise Owners. The annual meeting helps, but it's still a challenge.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing forward. Our mission is so important!

7. Love my job

Current Employee - President
    Current Employee - President

I have been working at Mom Corps. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm my own boss; control over my schedule; work from home; flexible work arrrangment

Cons

Difficult to make significant money making part-time and contract placements

A breath of fresh air for me!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Workplace flexibility is encouraged for all levels of employees to allow for time to spend with family Allows all employees to work from home including franchisees unless they are a larger territory franchise Communication is always open and honest and respectful

Cons

Would love to be able to drop by someone's office to talk to them about something instead of having to call them. Meetings between employees are virtual, yet work well. Benefit package could be better.

Advice to Management

We are all so fortunate to work with such a competent group of people and I would love to see more people come on board to support us in an administrative capacity.

RSS Feed </> Embed