MomentumSI Reviews

CEO

1. Great place to work

Current Employee - Director in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Jose, CA

I have been working at MomentumSI full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- I worked here for several years before I left to try some new things. Came back a year and a half ago to take advantage of a great opportunity. - The fact that I get exposed to multiple leading edge technologies, inherently promotes my job security. - Few companies have the learning opportunities afforded here. - Management is fair in all matters, internal or customer-facing. - The firm is growing rapidly given demand for modern technology services. - I get to work remotely from the Bay Area. Although, I collaborate extensively with colleagues on Hangouts, Skype, StatusPath and Yammer.

Cons

- Because I work remote, I sometimes miss daily interactions with colleagues on a daily basis in an office environment. - If you are not intellectually curious and not always looking to expand your knowledge, you will not like it here.

Advice to Management

I already provide ideas and feedback to management on an ongoing basis. Glad to report that I get a fair hearing and actions taken based on merit.

2. My experience was fantastic at MomentumSI- as ideal as possible

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at MomentumSI full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with the newest,latest and greatest technologies and staying ahead of the technology curve with DevOp's and Cloud. Getting to travel and work at different client sites and with grow my skill set through the different opportunities

Cons

Not a lot to complain about; great team to work with and if anything, just the travel can be an adjustment to get used to

Advice to Management

Continue to provide different opportunities to grow from within

RSS Feed </> Embed