Mondelez International

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mondelez International Chairman & CEO Irene Rosenfeld

Irene Rosenfeld

Pros
  • Pays well and job schedule/ work life balance is very reasonable (in 13 reviews)

• great people, great brands, nice working atmosphere (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • It is hard to keep a work-life balance, HR area should focus on people interests as well as budget accomplisment (in 6 reviews)

• Extreme short term focus overshadowing long term goals (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

Good possibility to make it a career

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible schedule, fun coworkers, not having a boss looking over your shoulder,

ConsNot the best pay, if your pt then the hours are random and there's a possibility for a lot to traveling, being a retail job you may have to deal with unreasonable people.

Sometimes it's a downer to have a college degree & be stocking shelves...

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay is great--the company car with unlimited personal use and gas 100% paid for is awesome too. Some days can be super long, but others are fairly short.

ConsHonestly, I hate it that I have to stock shelves. Customers are so rude to you because they think you're some Walmart employee... It sucks.

Great place to work

Sales and Marketing (Former Employee)

ProsThe office culture is very conducive to personal and professional growth. Flexibility in hours. Great mentorship

ConsHectic schedules. A lot of flux in the office

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great sales position to start with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStart the day as early as you want to end earlier. Overtime eligible even though on salary. Travel time throughout the day to break up work. Great benifits

ConsNot too many cons. Wasn't very challenging work. Did not get to work with the same people most days. Feel like you are out on your own a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and get more involved with the team in store. Can felt forgotten about.

Great place to work!

ProsNew company that is still developing its identity so very open to new ideas and thinking.

ConsStreamlined workforce mean more workload for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnforce better work/life balance

Sometimes you feel more like an under paid babysitter.....

Merchandiser (Current Employee)

ProsP/T Merchandiser: I first started while attending school and the company was extremely flexible when adapting to my class schedule. Not a sedentary job at all, you will always be moving. Paid mileage.

ConsP/T Merchandiser: Constantly conflicting instructions from different higher ups (managers, sales reps, bosses) create inefficient situations where your cleaning up because of failed communication. No health/dental (even thou you will spend 8+ hours in the field doing the same as full timers.)

Advice to Senior ManagementReadjust the current company mindset of quantity over quality. The emphasis to push excess product has just created a lack of trust between the stores and our company. We should work together, not act like were trying to get away with something.

Mondelez International

Sales and Marketing Intern (Current Employee) Brooklyn Park, MN

ProsFlexibility, Work-Life Ratio, Values, benefits, Compensation

ConsEarly Hours, physical labor, Up-beat

Great people ... to much change

Product Change Manager (Current Employee) East Hanover, NJ

ProsFriendly environment. Change is constant

ConsHighly bureaucratic/ don't get too comfortable

Stay away-health risk. Not kidding.

Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) East Hanover, NJ

ProsGreat brands. Paychecks on time. Many hardworking peers. Nice HQ office.

ConsUnrealistic demands, intense ongoing pressure accompanied my threats if daily-monthly- quarterly objectives not hit. Antiquated systems combined with complete lack of ADM support. Seventy plus hour work week expected- with no provisions for overtime pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue. You're taking wonderful brands and squashing growth and killing company morale. Actually read the survey results and embrace the results. Stop the quarter end loading. Only poorly run companies push inventory to customers in the way we've been doing the past year to hit unrealistic target numbers

My work experience was very positive until I got a new supervisor.

Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) Lexington-Fayette, KY

ProsThe company has a lot of good people working for it that really know what they are doing.
    They have many of the top brands in their portfolio.

ConsThey do not want to seriously investigate claims about supervisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees with years of experience. The company seems to be changing in the wrong direction.

Worked for Mondelez International? Contribute to the Community!