Mondelez International

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mondelez International Chairman & CEO Irene Rosenfeld

Irene Rosenfeld

Pros
  • They place high value work life/balance (I rarely work more than 40 hours)(in 11 reviews)

• great people, great brands, nice working atmosphere(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • It is hard to keep a work-life balance, HR area should focus on people interests as well as budget accomplisment(in 6 reviews)

• Extreme short term focus overshadowing long term goals(in 5 reviews)

Sometimes it's a downer to have a college degree & be stocking shelves...

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay is great--the company car with unlimited personal use and gas 100% paid for is awesome too. Some days can be super long, but others are fairly short.

ConsHonestly, I hate it that I have to stock shelves. Customers are so rude to you because they think you're some Walmart employee... It sucks.

Great place to work

Sales and Marketing (Former Employee)

ProsThe office culture is very conducive to personal and professional growth. Flexibility in hours. Great mentorship

ConsHectic schedules. A lot of flux in the office

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Great sales position to start with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStart the day as early as you want to end earlier. Overtime eligible even though on salary. Travel time throughout the day to break up work. Great benifits

ConsNot too many cons. Wasn't very challenging work. Did not get to work with the same people most days. Feel like you are out on your own a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and get more involved with the team in store. Can felt forgotten about.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work!

ProsNew company that is still developing its identity so very open to new ideas and thinking.

ConsStreamlined workforce mean more workload for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnforce better work/life balance

Sometimes you feel more like an under paid babysitter.....

Merchandiser (Current Employee)

ProsP/T Merchandiser: I first started while attending school and the company was extremely flexible when adapting to my class schedule. Not a sedentary job at all, you will always be moving. Paid mileage.

ConsP/T Merchandiser: Constantly conflicting instructions from different higher ups (managers, sales reps, bosses) create inefficient situations where your cleaning up because of failed communication. No health/dental (even thou you will spend 8+ hours in the field doing the same as full timers.)

Advice to Senior ManagementReadjust the current company mindset of quantity over quality. The emphasis to push excess product has just created a lack of trust between the stores and our company. We should work together, not act like were trying to get away with something.

Great People, Company doesnt care about the employees, too many changes and layoffs.

T&E Administrative Associate (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsGreat Colleagues, just overall great people to work with. employees who genuinely love and care about their job, employees who take ownership and have the best intentions.
    Great benefits (health, dental, retirement, etc) The work life balance was fantastic (but varied by location it seemed). I was able to work a schedule that worked for my family, work from home, very flexible. Great Name to work for (kraft foods and then later Mondelez)

ConsConstant Change and Layoffs. Over my 15 years with the company there were so many changes at the employees expense. Company does not truly value the employee. Very little opportunity for advancement. Management favoritism is a problem. At the end of my career there and closing of the office i worked at, i felt very unappreciated, and left the company really sad that they let many wonderful and valuable employees go who dedicated their careers to this company. Just felt very used and tossed away. I was sad to see these great jobs leave the United States and head to the Phillipines.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees. Offer advancement potential, especially to those whom you have helped pay for college. You offer tuition assistance and it is great but useless to both company and employee who wants to stay with company if you offer NO advancement potential. Keep your Jobs in the USA, this is extremely important. i have lost all respect for a company who takes jobs out of USA.

Mondelez International

Sales and Marketing Intern (Current Employee) Brooklyn Park, MN

ProsFlexibility, Work-Life Ratio, Values, benefits, Compensation

ConsEarly Hours, physical labor, Up-beat

Great people ... to much change

Product Change Manager (Current Employee) East Hanover, NJ

ProsFriendly environment. Change is constant

ConsHighly bureaucratic/ don't get too comfortable

My work experience was very positive until I got a new supervisor.

Sales Service Representative (Former Employee) Lexington-Fayette, KY

ProsThe company has a lot of good people working for it that really know what they are doing.
    They have many of the top brands in their portfolio.

ConsThey do not want to seriously investigate claims about supervisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees with years of experience. The company seems to be changing in the wrong direction.

My experience at mondelez is exceptional and great company to learn.

Sales Service Representative (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat training and a lot of feedback

ConsCommunication at times can be challenge but every company comes with some challenges.

Worked for Mondelez International? Contribute to the Community!