Mondo
www.mondo.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Mondo Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Michael Kirven

Pros:
  • "I have been an Account Director for a year and half and had an amazing experience"
    in 7 reviews
  • "My Consultant Relations rep worked diligently to ensuring that I was happy once placed on my project as well"
    in 7 reviews
Cons:
  • "As of today I've found no CONs to mention"
    in 11 reviews
  • "It's sink or swim and that's not for everyone"
    in 5 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

I have had an Excellent experience working at Mondo.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsI have dealt with many different staffing agencies and none of them take the extra effort to work on my specific opportunity and develop a direct relationship with me. The follow-up time with the client is very fast when it comes to receiving feedback from the client. My representative has made every effort to be pro-active and has communicated with me many times to find out how the project is going and if there is anything that I might need from them.

ConsI have not seen any negative aspects from my experience working with Mondo.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour methods of working with your clients and consultants are excellent and this will continue to benefit the company.

Excellent Pro-active Service

Web Designer (Current Employee)
    Phila, PA

ProsResponse time for jobs is as good as it gets. I've dealt with several other Staffing Agency's in the creative word, and they don't even come close or compare to Mondo's capabilities to close the deal. They're employees are dedicated to finding the best available employment opportunities for their consultants. While generating worth while leads instead of finding leads that they never intend to fill like at other Creative Staffing Agencies. But Mondo's best attribute is their pro-active ability in finding opportunities when you least expected and coming through in the clutch.

ConsI have yet to experience anything negative with Mondo, and don't expect that I ever will. I would gladly recommend this company to any individual in the creative field looking to work with great like minded people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing and the potential is limitless.

I had a great experience working with Mondo.

Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsThe Mondo agents are very friendly, helpful and will work hard to match you with a good work situation.

ConsI really can't think of any!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Friendly and Responsive

Project Leader (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsMondo always provides quick and friendly responses to all of my questions, no matter how big or small. They have been a huge help in getting my acclimated in my new project.

ConsI have no negative experiences as of yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have a great team.

Unique Consulting Experience

SQL Consultant (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

ProsI have been a contractor for the past 20+ years and my experience with Mondo has been by far the most pleasant consulting firm experience I have had yet. They are attentive, but not over bearing, and have done their best to accommodate all of my requests in a timely manner!

ConsNo cons come immediately to mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to cultivate your young, professional team!

A Pleasure to Work For

Web Developer (Current Employee)

ProsEasy time sheet management
    terrific personal communication with human resources to help navigate the consultant maze
    great placements in professional companies
    My placement had interesting projects and a great work dynamic

ConsHard to navigate payment portal- my direct deposit got messed up at least 3 times.
    No paid vacation days at all.
    They also only give benefits after 90 days of working there and being that a consultant I was only hired for a 3 month period.

Advice to Senior ManagementIts very difficult as a consultant to be in touch with the management but anyone I did communicate with was always polite and helpful

Great experience working with Mondo

ProsMondo agents and advisors are highly professional and ready to take on your needs. They are always get back to me with proper answers in time and that makes me feel Mondo very convincing agency. Although I've started working for one of Mondo's clients more than 2 months, they are still checking me, visiting me and listening me how I am doing. Also pays are good compare to other agencies that I've worked in New York. Overall, I'm very satisfied and willing to work with Mondo as long as possible.

ConsJob openings are not visible in website. If you want to freelance multiple jobs, you may contact to on of the agents directly.

Fantastic contract!

Business Process Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsThe staff at Mondo has been upbeat and fun to do business with. Their systems are highly automated, making contracts, and the business of business efficient and well-documented.

ConsMy contract is only for six months, and I wish it was longer, because I highly enjoy the administrative arm of Mondo, they are far superior to any corporate human resources team that I have ever experienced.

Excellent Staffing Agency

Email Developer (Current Employee)
    Yardley, PA

ProsI was looking for my first job and as soon as I updated my resume after graduation I got a call From Mondo. James King found my resume and called me for the job opportunity and believe or not within a two weeks I got the job and started working as email developer. James was followed up everyday and gave me update about the jobs. I give a half of the credit to James King because he had so much confidence in me that I will get the job. and it happened. After that I met Shana Glenn. She is really nice person. On the first week she called me everyday and asked me if i need anything. Mondo is helped me to start my career.

Consthere is nothing bad things about mondo that I have experienced.

Good Experience

Consultant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsEasy to have a large company handle payroll taxes and being able to purchase low cost health insurance was great.

ConsSystems can be clunky with a few more issues on expense reimbursement or time sheet submitals than I would have expected. I didn't have much exposure to the larger whole, as I was there for a single engagement, didn't get visibility to the larger organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a better on boarding process for all new consultants.

Worked for Mondo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mondo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mondo CEO Michael Kirven. All 169 reviews posted anonymously by Mondo employees.