Money Media

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dan Fink

Great place to work

Sales Director (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsI worked in the sales dept for over ten years. The company is comprised of solid excellent reporters who create essential financial publications for the industry. The company has a very friendly and open communication culture which makes the work day that much better. The management works closely with every dept and they're always willing to listen to your concerns to make your role better. I probably should have stayed there.

ConsNone, really unless you don't like working for a medium sized company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the open communication policy and make sure that you're able to retain current employees by offering career growth.

thankless job

Grunt (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

Prosthe people who work hard here are great. Unfortunately, that's not everybody, and for some reason management continues to promote some of the laziest employees.

Conslow pay, no thanks for hard work done well, uneven workloads with unfair pay scale. many employees just look at facebook, walk around and gossip all day, take 2 hour lunches, do sloppy work, or don't show up at all. management never goes to bat for editorial staff. many people have left recently out of frustration.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement doesn't ever listen to employees suggestions.

I learned this is not the place for me, limited growth and sub-par pay

Non-editorial (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsGood work-life balance, easy work, low stress, if that's what you want, it is a great place for you. If you want to learn, grow and make a difference, this is not the place for you.

ConsStagnant technology, very weak management who are unwilling to change behavior, lousy interdepartmental communication, deference given to editorial, no one in senior management will question decisions, and it seems that tenure is more important than abilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can offer lots of advice but it would not make any difference as I am not from editorial which seems to make all the decisions even though they do not base their decisions on facts.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hard working, entrepreneurial, and Fun

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Proshard working, start-up culture. People know their markets and are good at their roles.

ConsA little bit too quiet.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice - well done!

Worked for Money Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Money Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Money Media CEO Dan Fink . All reviews posted anonymously by Money Media employees.