Monitor Dynamics

Add Photos

James Collier Sparks

Excellent Mission

Saint Paul, MN

ProsGreat mission, outstanding teamwork, great people to work with. Company has a social mission of offering job and training opportunities to people with disabilities.

ConsBusiness is down and hours are reduced. Management is earnestly attempting to remedy this and has done an outstanding job of saving the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementEfforts to grow the business are more intelligent and organized than previous management regimes, particularly since Mgmt carefully analyzes every new opportunity for its business viability as well as contribution to the business.

Utter waste of time and energy

Desktop Support (Former Employee)
    Greenville, SC

ProsThey apparently have jobs that pay something

ConsI was badgered on a regular basis by Judy who proceeded to call my house phone demanding to know where I was at 9:30 pm. She neglected to mention every job my resume was submitted for involved travel. The hourly wages for jobs were extremley below industry standards. The contract terms stated by the representitive did not match the actual terms. For instance one client she represented had a 2-3 month contract. I was told that it would be at least a 6 month contract, but "They are planning on extedning the contract to either a year or planning on hiring on". I had the same phone interview with this woman 5 times and still had to come in to talk about my skills. I got the impression the agent had no clue who she was talking to or doing from day to day.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of Judy

Losing customer focus

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

ProsWorking remotely, little supervision, good pay.

ConsToo may bureaucratic rules. Employees now becoming paranoid about job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on customer, aggressively seek new customers.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hit Bottom

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt was a great place to work 3 years ago. It doesn't look like it will survive the current woes tho.

ConsManagement issues. Wrong people in wrong spots.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood luck and hope you pull it out.

Worked for Monitor Dynamics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monitor Dynamics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Monitor Dynamics CEO James Collier Sparks. All reviews posted anonymously by Monitor Dynamics employees.