Monster Energy

Be The First To
Add Photos

Monster Energy CEO Rodney C. Sacks

Rodney C. Sacks

My time at Monster has been a wonderful experience

Clerk (Current Employee) Corona, CA

ProsWonderful co workers and staff members care a great deal about their product. They offer a great and more. benefit package

ConsWork can slow down at any given moment, which means that your hours can be cut down and your schedule will change with little notice

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Interview

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFun, Chill, Cool People and easy to submit data to marketing team

ConsThere were really no cons, I liked it a lot

Success at this company is in who you know.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat Office Culture, Great Perks, State of the Art Office Building.

ConsManagement is in serious need of revamping. Some Managers who have been with the company a long time take advantage of their tenure and feel they no longer need to work and seem to be grandfathered into the company regardless of their ineffectiveness as manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a good look at your management team, take notice of managers who have a high turnover rate. There is a reason people are leaving and or getting let go by one specific manager. Your company is wasting valuable resources put into training employees only to have them leave the company without giving back that value to the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ex employee

Designer (Former Employee) Corona, CA

ProsGood peers, easy going vibe!, some perks!

ConsToo easy going!, no structure, no challenges! nothing special about the company! just old men getting into what they think is cool!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be complacent and speak up!, but I guess if you do you will probably get fired! that s the pinch when you work at Monster!

Great but it didn't last long enough.

Product Ambassador (Former Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsIt was fun mingling with people, promoting products and offering samples. The particular product I was promoting was great so I had no problem finding things to say about it.

ConsIt took them over a month to pay me for the first job. My boss even got frustrated that none of the promotion girls were getting paid.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your employees in a timely manner!

Sales Intern

Sales Intern (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsMonster provides very fair compensation

ConsDo not have anything bad to say

Great part time position

Monster MAT Team (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsYou make your own hours.
    You get to talk to a lot of people.
    You get free Monster beverages.

ConsAt times, upper management doesn't understand exactly what goes on with their team members.
    Some team members take advantage of the other hard working fellow employees and never get caught/fired.
    No growth from within. Don't think that this job may lead to further opportunities with the company, because they rarely hire from within.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk your team for suggestions and keep communication open. Also, the company would benefit if they looked to MAT team members for different positions within the company.

Great place to work for

Campus Representative (Current Employee) Lubbock, TX

ProsGreat product that is easy to sell.

ConsIts easy to drink too much monster.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Lots of fun, the best job ever

Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsTravel, excitement, Best Energy Drink on the market, If you love to travel then this is the place for you. Time off is easy, (depends on your supervisor but mine is great!!!)

ConsNot a lot of room for promotions, no real succession plan in place to train, no training program what so ever

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a Training program in place for the next level of management and promote from within. There are more people experienced to do some of the jobs you have openings for but you don't give them a chance or even interview them..(I've applied for a few and If I had not reached out to this person I would have never known they chose someone else.) Need internal job posting portal so employee's know whats out there (should be a priority)

Very interesting opportunity

Campus Representative (Former Employee) Santa Cruz, CA

ProsPeople were very nice and adjusted to needs of being a student quite well. Always had new product drops and were reluctant to share them with students

ConsSometimes expected too much and didnt have fair evaluations. Often times too strict on time deadlines, especially on a student schedule

Worked for Monster Energy? Contribute to the Community!