Montagu Private Equity

Montagu Private Equity Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Chris Masterson

Last post from 'existing employee'

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI don't recognise the description of Montagu in the last review. I worked there for many years and found it maintains the highest ethical standards. its definitely a meritocracy and expects a big commitment to hard work. The culture is transparent and meritocratic.

ConsExpect to work hard but be well rewarded for success. The firm has a clear and successful investment strategy and a commitment to continuous improvement. I particularly liked the Montagu Academy that teaches Montagu specific experiences to learn from past mistakes and successes.
    The firm doesn't tolerate poor performance by individuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the high standards

Montagu Private Equity is an unethical, prestigious and highly political employer.

Director (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsWorking at Montagu Private Equity will gain you deep insights to international finance and the private equity industry in particular. Expect to develop your skills within financing, modelling and negotiation.

ConsMontagu Private Equity is a highly emotional, prestigious and hierarchical employer led by CEO Jason Gatenby. Expect a working culture with uncertainty around decision making and regular change of heart. This is not an employer for anyone looking for individual responsibility or meritocracy.

Worked for Montagu Private Equity? Contribute to the Community!