Moore Landscapes

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Victor Moore

Great relationships with team members and clients

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Moore Landscapes

ProsThe people I work with are very creative and helpful. We share ideas and work together to make sure our clients are taken care of.

ConsDue to the economic climate, we had to cut back on some staffing in certain areas, which does lead to long hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to continue to invest in people, software programs. Need to address any weaknesses in staff org chart and correct them.

Save Yourself!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Moore Landscapes

ProsThey certainly make you appreciate a good company, when one comes along.

ConsLack of training for maintenance crews. The tolerate incompetence, poor service - preferring to focus on profit margins, with hopes of enticing a new owners. Unfortunately, they did not create a realistic picture of your role and responsibilities, prior to being hired. There is a pervasive sense of low moral and (justified) lack of respect for the owners and upper-management. The work environment is very tense.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter all these years, you still can't get it right? That in itself tells me that you are not in the right industry. Even though you boast that you enjoy the people within the organization and training them, history at the company contradicts your words. Most of your staff have worked half a day, before you even step into the office. You lead by example and the only example you have set is dysfunction and apathy. As one person said, when he left for his new role at another company "they all run around, like chickens with their heads cut off." Is this how you want to run your company?

Worked for Moore Landscapes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moore Landscapes reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Moore Landscapes CEO Victor Moore. All reviews posted anonymously by Moore Landscapes employees.