Morris King
www.morris-king.com 16 to 50 Employees

Morris King Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Morris King is an awesome place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsThere is a good opportunity for advancement as I was an intern when I started. Being inside the office makes me feel special inside and outside. Not only is everyone gregarious, but the design of the space is modern and conducive to work. People treat each other like peers, and are quick to offer help if are in need. They want you to succeed and establish long-term relationships with clients.

ConsThere are no real cons to working at Morris King. Some people love the Union Square location, while others, like myself prefer a more discrete, less populated part of the city.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep us motivated as you do now, and you will continue to surpass your expectations. Maybe some more parties would be nice!

What a joke of a company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe boss is not there on Wednesdays and Fridays

ConsThe lead principals of this company are abusive and condescending. One likes to tell you how fabulous she is all the time while constantly putting you down, in front of clients. She feels that the world revolves around her and tries to bring that up at every second. The other principal is just mean, nasty, surly and flies off the handle at any given moment. The employees are miserable working there but won't leave. The administrative staff is incompetent and spends their time discussing how much they hate the place and how much work they have but never do anything. During the day the office becomes very loud, like outdoor loud. Unprofessional behavior, being chastised and chained to a desk. No one needs a job this badly. Oh forgot to mention, lousy pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust close down

Worked for Morris King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morris King reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Morris King employees.