Mosaic Sales Solutions Reviews

Updated March 25, 2015
398 reviews filtered by
3.5
Mosaic Sales Solutions President Experiential Marketing & President Retail Marketing Services Jeff Rogers & Brian Kava
Jeff Rogers & Brian Kava

Pros
  • Fun job and get to work with a lot of different companies for good pay (in 30 reviews)

• Great overall job if you are a good fit for retail and only need part-time work (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Most positions are part time so you'll work less than 30 hours (in 24 reviews)

• Like with any marketing agency, it's difficult to maintain a strong work-life balance (in 7 reviews)

1. Best job I have ever had. I hope to stay for a long time

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There is never a boring day at the office. There are so many different clients and marketing campaigns going on in the company that you will learn and do something different every day. The whole team gets along really well. We get free lunch in the office every Wednesday and it is casual dress. They truly want to help you do your job in the best way possible. It's always a team effort.

Cons

Occasional weekend work or late hours but they do bring in free food if this happens.

higher starting pay, especially because of the cost of living in Chicago

2. Great company to work for with helpful managers and involved mentors.

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Gives you hands on experience in the marketing field.

Cons

The training could be more intense.

The overall structure of the weekly tasks could be more organized through a more central website.

3. Representative

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Washington, DC

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Work schedule is great .You also can apply for different opportunities with in the company . Many different opportunities for advancements.

Cons

Not enough hours , very little directions.

Should hire on going employee first . especially for advancements

5. AWESOME PLACE TO WORK

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management truly cares about the growth and development of each employee. There is a transparency at this company that I have never experienced before. As a corporate employee you are given a lot of autonomy, which is a positive change from other companies I have worked for. Mosaic strives to have an amazing company culture and you see proof of that through our many events, happy hours and team activities. Being surrounded by some of the smartest people I have ever met intimidated me at first, but having easy access to those individuals and departments has helped me greatly in my career, both professionally and personally.

Cons

Promotions seem like a group initiative based on time worked at the company, opposed to individual merit earned. In some instances (higher level positions) instead of promoting from within, Mosaic will hire from the outside.

Continue the same transparency with budgets and company health through to career growth and promotions. Putting in a lot of time at a company is definitely important, but that should not be a determining factor for a promotion. Hard work, grit, work experience, culture fit, adaptability and an all around stand out stellar employee should be top factors.

6. Samsung Experience Program inside Best Buy

Current Employee - Lead Samsung Experience Consultant
    Current Employee - Lead Samsung Experience Consultant

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Treated as a Samsung Employee in almost every aspect besides the paycheck.
    - Room for Growth to a certain level. Part-Time Employee to a Full-Time Managers has a lot of growth opportunity, above that Samsung hires outside of the company about 75% of the time for high level employment.
    - Lots of training, and depending on leadership, they are very focused and patient on individual sales growth.
    - Pay is competitive, and can make more than most Best Buy employees and vendors. Bonus for Full-Time Employees is decent.
    - Payroll has always been on time, but it depends on your Field Operations Manager (Mosaic)
    - Overall satisfaction with this job is contingent on your leadership (Samsung Market Manager)

Cons

- Constant change in structure, but that is natural with Retail Sales.
    - The Market Managers can either make this job beyond amazing, or absolutely awful. After seeing both sides, this is not a company problem, but an individual problem in each market.

Look at different markets turn over rate, and ask for all the employees honest opinions about leadership not just on the Mosaic side, but on the clients side as well. Satisfaction with this career is day and night depending on who is in charge. Keep giving us the tools to do our jobs, and get rid of negative leadership and your employees will perform to the highest level.

7. A company who's given me REAL opportunities.

Current Employee - Market Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Market Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

I like the flexibility of the schedule and the team I work along side of.

Cons

(Weirdest thing) Not enough work.
    Payroll is also a little slow to update back pay.

My direct manager does an amazing job. She's been helpful, professional and a real Inspiration for me to do better.

8. Best paying Retail job available

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

Hourly Salary, Simple Work, Benefits

Cons

Low ability to advance unless you work directly for the contracted company

Consistent yearly reviews for salary and performance review.

Good Pay, Stressful at Times

Former Employee - Samsung Experience Consultant
    Former Employee - Samsung Experience Consultant

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

I worked with the Samsung program, and the pay was great for my area. Never had problem with payroll or PTO.

Cons

Working INSIDE of Best Buy...I felt like I had 3 employers, Mosaic, Samsung, and Best Buy, and you have to keep them all happy.

Try to understand what your reps are going through. Spend a day on the floor with them.

10. Great pay, horrible company

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

The pay is great, there is no manager breathing down your neck at all times. Able to work autonomously and make your own schedule.

Cons

No matter how long you work for the company, you are immediately dispensable without any rhyme or reason behind it. HR will not defend you. No advancement, no raises.

When management is actually needed, try to actually be helpful. Inspire your employees with ability to advance or pay raise after their dedicated service.

11. One month in and it's one of the greatest jobs I've had in a while, I'm actually happy going to work each day!

Current Employee - Samsung Experience Consultant

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pay
    People you work with
    Management
    Environment
    You feel like an important part of the team
    Never feel like you can't voice an opinion to management
    You have value

Cons

I really don't have any cons outside of not applying sooner! Many of the people that I've talked to find joy working for the company. It's a model all others should follow, happy employees make the company thrive because without employees, you don't have enough a company and it seems like mosaic understands that and definitely make sure employees feel like an important part of their success!

Keep doing things the way you guys are doing it! You understand what makes a company great and what keeps people loyal to your company!

Mosaic Sales Solutions Photos