Mosaic Sales Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mosaic Sales Solutions CEO Aidan Tracey

Aidan Tracey

Pros:
  • "Good pay, flexible scheduling, good online training provided"
    in 17 reviews
  • "Part Time working weekends only at retail/ Busisness To Business"
    in 14 reviews
Cons:
  • "They only used part-time as an excuse to not provide you with benefits"
    in 18 reviews
  • "No room for advancement due to current managers being given a large staff and they also work Part Time"
    in 5 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Very good, I would enjoy working with Mosaic again.

Market Lead (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsSalary, work life balance, training

ConsThere was a disconnect between the Client and Mosaic regarding personnel expectations and responsibilities.

Great Company!

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

ProsTremendous Growth Potential
Easy to work with Bosses

ConsNone at all! Great company!

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the little guy

Eight Years worth of world knowledge

Brand Embassador (Current Employee)
College Point, NY

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions as a contractor for more than 5 years

ProsPart Time working weekends only at retail/ Busisness To Business

ConsNo room for advancement due to current managers being given a large staff and they also work Part Time.

Advice to Senior ManagementLonger lasting assignments and more days in the field.

Microsoft Specialist

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

ProsGreat benefits and work support.

ConsMost jobs are temporary or have little advancement opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate career tracks.

Good college job, flexible hours

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for less than a year

Proscompetitive starting pay, flexible hours, diverse environments, increased sense of responsibility from typical retail position.

ConsNot all new employees come in fully prepared, new hires are not uncommon.

Advice to Senior Managementadvances in candidate screenings, additional required elearnings.

Play Dumb

Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee)
Savannah, GA

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsQuick hire, they identify your skills and see that you have the prerequisites for the role, set up the interview, evaluate, hire. Pay is good for the role, easy job, given your market and client, and co-workers. Fun, innovative programs, paid training, paid ongoing training, freedom, with out micro managing.

ConsRecruiter wasn't the brightest, nor did the recruiter speak very well. You would expect the aptitude, and ability to perform to be high throughout the company. Not only are you judged on your ability, but it seems in order to succeed with Mosaic, if you can play the game, you will win. It takes no smarts in most roles with Mosaic. The Field Ops Managers are more like drill sergeants than developers.

The freedom can become desertion, they preach one thing but act another way. They way is simple, "the job is easy, pay is better than what you will get for any comparable job, do not complain, or your gone".

The BestBuy program is a good program, if you have a good store. The Samsung side is better to deal with than Mosaic, you just have to be on their good side.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, when they say they need assistance- assist. Investigate, invest time, don't turn the other cheek. This job is the private sector equivalent of government contracts gone bad. Every one needs to buy in not just the lowest on the totem pole. People who need the Just Over Broke will stay here and play the game, but if you are truly interested in developing and thoroughly building a conglomerate, you need to monitor your Managers who interact with lower level employees who see a possible career opportunity. There are several major contracts out there for a tried and accomplished Client management firm, but this firm will implode due to its own arrogance and recklessness.

interesting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions

ProsA lot of exposure to different products and people.

ConsSome products are better than others

Fast paced retail environment supporting video game publishers merchandising and marketing efforts in Walmart stores.

Client Services Manager (Former Employee)
Bentonville, AR

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsThey give employees competitive pay.

ConsCulture, just bought by Acosta.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreater engagement with direct reports.

Great experience for someone who like working in the field and meeting new people

Field Merchandiser (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe assignments are easy and are repeated each and every month. The pros are that you meet different people and as a vendor you are treated quite nice in the stores.

ConsPay raises are hard to come by.

Advice to Senior Managementgive pay increases annually.

A company to work for

Retail Sales Trainer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsMosaic Sales Solutions is a phenomenal company to work for. Employees are treated fairly and with respect. Overall support of management is excellent and benefits are competitive depending on program. Promotion opportunities are available for those willing to put in the necessary time and effort.

ConsPromotions do not come quickly and when they do the compensation increases are small unless moving into a corporate position. Engagement and enjoyment of one's job depend strongly on the program involved in.

Advice to Senior ManagementDespite the lack of funding of certain programs to allow for compensation, perhaps Mosaic Sales Solutions should consider furnishing the increases in employee pay. Having many years experience and consistently delivering high performance should be rewarded. Whether this compensation comes from the vendor partner or parent company should not be a relevant point.

Worked for Mosaic Sales Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mosaic Sales Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mosaic Sales Solutions CEO Aidan Tracey. All 213 reviews posted anonymously by Mosaic Sales Solutions employees.