Mosaic Sales Solutions

Updated October 24, 2014
3.6

Mosaic Sales Solutions CEO Aidan Tracey
Aidan Tracey

Pros
  • Fun job and get to work with a lot of different companies for good pay (in 25 reviews)

• Great overall job if you are a good fit for retail and only need part-time work (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Most positions are part time so you'll work less than 30 hours (in 24 reviews)

• The company needs to offer more full time positions with benefits (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

A Disorganized Company Masquerading as a Viable Marketing Option

Current Employee - Market Manager
    Current Employee - Market Manager

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pay is pretty good, they allow remote employees (work from home) they have a good expense policy.

Cons

They have terrible talent acquisition, their payroll methods are absolutely miserable with way too much room for human error.

Invest in a payroll program/system that is simple and user friendly. Too much of their payroll is manual and has huge margins for error.

Mosaic Sales Solutions Response

Oct 14, 2014Sourcing Specialist

Hello.Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m sorry you had a poor experience with our Talent Acquisition & Payroll process. I’d love to connect with you to understand how we can ... More

Only puckering up will move you up

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

Good balance of work and life. Never had a scheduling conflict when I was in school.

Cons

No matter how good you are the only way to move up is by kissing a lot of butt.

More contact with entry level employees.

Samsung experience consultant

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is good, the environment is awesome, paid training with the opportunity to travel and stay in expensive hotels. Making new friends from across the entire nation and creating unforgettable memories!

Cons

The hours suck, they cut back time from meetings and make you work short shifts all week long and expect you to work during the days you are off without pay, so less money in your wallet and not much time to handle another job. Most positions are part time so you'll work less than 30 hours.

Fix it

Can be a part time headache

Current Employee - Field Representative
    Current Employee - Field Representative

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Field reps can work conveniently with minimum supervision. Besides the two mandatory days and any other situations where certain things have to be done on certain days, the rest of the week can be planned and worked whenever the field rep wants to.

Cons

Field reps have to make up for the many mistakes upper management makes. The job SHOULD require field reps have a truck or van for all the packages they have to deliver to the stores. They put a lot pressure on the reps when they ship them a lot of different size packages, and with it being part time, some people don't wan to deal with the nonsense.

Work together with your clients and ship all the packages to the stores and place them in certain areas so the field reps can known exactly where they are instead of sending a search party. Or provide the field reps with vehicles to transport all of the shipment that you are so eager to ship them so the people that drives 2 door vehicles are able to make the trip without trying to figure out how to get the shipments into the vehicles.

Great culture and a work hard play hard environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Culture is awesome. Mosaic really cares about their employees
    Top Clients
    Innovative
    Flexibility

Cons

Not a lot of movability

Great overall experience with Mosaic! Great management, great teams, great execution and great results for our clients!

Current Employee - Client Services in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Client Services in Irving, TX

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Mosaic recognizes that people are the true asset of the business and treat them with the utmost respect. Mosaic has employee appreciation events in the Irving, TX office and are also very involved in the community through Mosaic Cares and raises money for local charities. Decent benefits- some scaling back now that Mosaic is owned by Acosta. Great leadership team.

Cons

Client contracts dictate workload for the entire company.

Epson Sales Rep inside of a local best buy

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Morgantown, WV
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Morgantown, WV

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Job was very autonomous as I never met a Mosaic superior in person.

Cons

Best Buy printer section was sometimes very slow

Good place to work

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Mosaic likes to have fun. They have a team that plans little events for employees, like scavenger hunts, fundraisers, holiday parties, summer BBQ. There are plenty of opportunities to move up. The benefits are pretty good. Training is provided in addition to the standard benefits.

Cons

Since being purchased by Acosta in 2012, some benefits have been scaled back. Management policies are dictated from the top down. There is sometimes a sense of corporate politics and things happen that don't make sense.

Great experience with a great team

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This was an amazing opportunity. I learned a lot and had an opportunity to work with a major national brand.

Cons

Too many people, especially executives, we're trying to build their resume on the backs of others. There was no loyalty at the top.

Remember that the people in the field are the ones that make you look good. Be loyal to them

Great people, lots of fun. Easy.

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time

Pros

Good pay, Fun, Easy to do,, fun to learn

Cons

Can get a little boring.

Mosaic Sales Solutions Photos