Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School

www.mothermcauley.org

Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School Reviews

1.5

CEO

Great Place To Be Anyone But A Teacher"

I have been working at Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School full-time

Pros

The students are great. They impress me every day. The history of the school is awesome too.

Cons

Some supervisors are great but others are NOT. It seems like people fall into two categories here which are worked like crazy or coffee sipper. Its upsetting when youre bringing work home every day and other people that can't be found a minute after adults are allowed to leave. The pay here is not competitive at all.

Decide what's important to you and put your money there. Show teachers that you value them.

Don't believe all the hype

I have been working at Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School part-time

Pros

I like a lot of my coworkers. The students are very nice and overall their parents are very nice too. There are no fights in the hall or any real safety issues.

Cons

The pay is terrible unless you are young, single, or have a granola lifestyle. There are many incompetent people there and they will always be protected. I have seen people act unprofessionally in front of their boss or their boss' boss and nothing happens to them.

Please start managing. You should reward good employees for good work. Incompetent people should be expected to get further training, better supervision, or be asked to leave. Yes leave: even if you've worked here for 50 years.