Motion Control Engineering

Updated Nov 24, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Javad Rahimian

Those who are willing to put in the effort will be rewarded with a satisfying career.

I have been working at Motion Control Engineering full-time

ProsIn my experience, creativity and effort is appreciated and rewarded. The management respects the people who work for them, and for the most part, the only limits to success are those the individual employees put on themselves. In many ways, the people I've worked with over the years feel almost like family. If you feel held back in this company, perhaps you need to check your own attitude.

ConsThere are no real cons for me, personally. It's true that the economy has presented some challenges over the past few years, but what company hasn't suffered in this regard?

Advice to Senior ManagementI have none at this time. I think management is doing a great job, and based on feedback I've received from friends who've left, no one realizes that more than those who've chosen to go to work for another company. It's really true that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Terrible experience that I had with this company

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Motion Control Engineering full-time for more than 10 years

Prosno reason at all to work for this company because they abuse their engineers

Conswasting your time and your money

Advice to Senior ManagementI strongly recommend not to work for this company because they mistreat their engineers terribly

This is a place where you can work and die.

I have been working at Motion Control Engineering

ProsYou won't be expected to be creative.

ConsThis company is slowly dying. Management is completely unable to communicate to the company, and most need to be changed. The only employees still working are zombies that do the same thing they've been doing for the last 20 years.

If you decide to work here, beware that they may quit giving you sick/vacation time to save a dime on their bottom line. They've done this for the last 2-3 years randomly. They care nothing about your well being.

There is a high chance you'll be given a chair and CRT monitor when you start. They can't afford modern office equipment.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the president.

Worked for Motion Control Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motion Control Engineering reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motion Control Engineering CEO Javad Rahimian . All reviews posted anonymously by Motion Control Engineering employees.