MountainView Hospital (Las Vegas)

www.mountainview-hospital.com
  www.mountainview-hospital.com

MountainView Hospital (Las Vegas) Reviews

Chris Mowan

Hardworking staff

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at MountainView Hospital (Las Vegas) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Benefits are great, director was amazing

Cons

Staffing and Charge Nurses who don't take patients.

Work with great people.. for now at least.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at MountainView Hospital (Las Vegas)

Pros

The staff is awesome. I've met some of the most skilled doctors and nurses while working here. Everyone is family. We have some of the best equipment (compared to other hospitals in the area) for helping patients.

Cons

The hospital has gone down hill in the last few years. It used to be a great place with awesome people to work with and an administration that listened to the concerns of the employees. Now, our current CEO seems to be more concerned with numbers rather than employee satisfaction. The administration stresses the family atmosphere MountainView has with its employees yet laid off the entire PBX and Security departments to downside/consolidate and save money. You can guess how the staff feels about that move.

Stop letting things fall through the cracks. We formed a union based on the lack of focus and attention to detail from the higher ups. Town hall meetings and long emails are great and all, but until you get to know me as an individual employee (as the previous CEO did), you will be out of touch from the employees. All your good employees will soon leave and you'll find "MountainView Hospital" in the headlines for more incidents that could have been prevented.