Move Reviews in Campbell, CA

Move CEO and Director Steve Berkowitz
Steve Berkowitz

Pros
  • Move has realized that they have not been on the cutting edge of Marketing, and have made recent changes that are gaining them massive market share (in 3 reviews)

• which means that this a great company to work in starting now, and for the next several years as they expand and continue to take market share (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • You're basically set up to fail except if you become a favorite then you would get a better book of business and more quality leads (in 3 reviews)

• Senior Management has no interest in technology and needs to be replaced (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Flexible, good atmosphere, really tries to make you feel at home

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Move as an intern

Pros

Flexible, good pay for interns, nice supervisors, low-stress

Cons

Not the most social environment

Amazing UED Team

Former Employee - Visual Design  in  Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Visual Design in Campbell, CA

I worked at Move

Pros

Get people - easy to work with, a collaborative group, peers love to bring in goodies (the best homemade cookies, cupcakes, and egg-rolls I've ever tasted), video games, team building, humorous and fun department to work in, smart & creative minds, definitely an eclectic group. There are a lot of opportunities to learn more about the real estate space with this company.

Cons

The commute from SF, constant top-down quick fixes and fires to put out parallel to the daily workflow, Ad overload, innovation and rich media design are encouraged - but rarely implemented, multiple "sign-off" levels in the approval process makes it tough for some great ideas to be launched before our competitors.

It's a tough task but, keep doing the best you can.

Good, innovative company - improving greatly

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager  in  Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Move

Pros

New management team, innovation is taken really seriously. I like the direction we are going in.

Cons

Benefits are a bit sparse - but the work is good and the Real Estate business is really exciting.

Continue to let the SMEs lead the way in their areas. Communicate plans to the leaders (below C-level) a bit better.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Move is a fantastic place right now for ambitious people to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Move

Pros

Great co-workers and satisfying company mission: to revolutionize the American dream of home ownership. We help make a meaningful difference to millions of people making one of the most important and exciting decisions in their personal lives.

Cons

A little bit of travel, as the offices and employees are dispersed across the country. But this is also why we're so flexible.

Be more deliberate in communicating with all employees -- and communicate more frequently.

Worked for Move? Contribute to the Community!