Move

www.move.com

Move Reviews in Campbell, CA

Move CEO and Director Steve Berkowitz

Steve Berkowitz

Pros
  • Move has realized that they have not been on the cutting edge of Marketing, and have made recent changes that are gaining them massive market share(in 3 reviews)

• which means that this a great company to work in starting now, and for the next several years as they expand and continue to take market share(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • You're basically set up to fail except if you become a favorite then you would get a better book of business and more quality leads(in 3 reviews)

• Senior Management has no interest in technology and needs to be replaced(in 4 reviews)

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Flexible, good atmosphere, really tries to make you feel at home

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Campbell, CA

ProsFlexible, good pay for interns, nice supervisors, low-stress

ConsNot the most social environment

Amazing UED Team

Visual Design (Former Employee) Campbell, CA

ProsGet people - easy to work with, a collaborative group, peers love to bring in goodies (the best homemade cookies, cupcakes, and egg-rolls I've ever tasted), video games, team building, humorous and fun department to work in, smart & creative minds, definitely an eclectic group. There are a lot of opportunities to learn more about the real estate space with this company.

ConsThe commute from SF, constant top-down quick fixes and fires to put out parallel to the daily workflow, Ad overload, innovation and rich media design are encouraged - but rarely implemented, multiple "sign-off" levels in the approval process makes it tough for some great ideas to be launched before our competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's a tough task but, keep doing the best you can.

Good, innovative company - improving greatly

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee) Campbell, CA

ProsNew management team, innovation is taken really seriously. I like the direction we are going in.

ConsBenefits are a bit sparse - but the work is good and the Real Estate business is really exciting.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to let the SMEs lead the way in their areas. Communicate plans to the leaders (below C-level) a bit better.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Move is a fantastic place right now for ambitious people to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Campbell, CA

ProsGreat co-workers and satisfying company mission: to revolutionize the American dream of home ownership. We help make a meaningful difference to millions of people making one of the most important and exciting decisions in their personal lives.

ConsA little bit of travel, as the offices and employees are dispersed across the country. But this is also why we're so flexible.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more deliberate in communicating with all employees -- and communicate more frequently.

Worked for Move? Contribute to the Community!