Pros – * demanding and interesting projects
* great opportunities for professional growth and learning
* flexible working hours
* a couple of very competent engineers ready to help and share their knowledge with you
* friendly, fast and competent IT support
* very convenient office location
* decent healthcare plan
* after a few years at Movial, you will become a very skilled Linux engineer
Cons – * average to low payment
* mid-management doesn't care about your comfort
* no visible goals of the company as a whole
* too much sales driven
Advice to Senior Management – Replace some of the mid-level managers by the ones who will treat your employees respectfully. You need to do this ASAP!
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
Pros – - Working with many customers from many countries
- Go onsite support to other countries
Cons – - Lack of vision from manager
1 person found this helpful
Pros – * Flexible working hours
* Average salary
* A good place for your first real job
* In many cases gives you opportunity to do many different things
* Reasonable IT support infrastructure
Cons – * Absolutely no way of doing any career development
* IT company that is ran by sales organization; engineers are worth nothing.
Advice to Senior Management – * To succeed, Movial would need a vision, that makes sense
* It also would need people in upper management who have engineering background so that they would know what they are doing
* The broken hierarchy sales=management should be fixed.
* Get rid of desperate short term activities that hurt the long term plans and destroy the morale of everyone.