Mozart Management Reviews
1 person found this helpful
Pros – - hour lunches
- they are fairly lenient with giving time off as long as it's not "rush period"
Cons – - no benefits
- management can take themselves a little too seriously
- filling out forms for every thing you do.
- you may become disillusioned by some business practices or rigid policies
- the office has very little natural lighting--might depress some
Advice to Senior Management – - let employees be more accommodating to customers
- don't take yourself too seriously
- update your technology (software and phones in particular)
- find a way to make the office a less depressing physical environment
- you really do not need new hires--just give a little more responsibility (and pay) to those you already have, there are definitely a lot of underachievers in the office who could handle the responsibility
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend