MtronPTI

Add Photos

W H Horton

Awesome

I Was A Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsI just wanted to make a comment about Dr. Horton, I worked at Piezo Tech. for almost 14 years and Dr. Horton was and is a great Business man he has a great mind and a great heart, if it wasn't for him and his past business partner may he rest in piece, Mtron would not have PIEZO since these two great minds created PIEZO . He is one of out of two that created Piezo Technologies out of there garage and took it to the level that MTRON wanted a piece of the action. and I have to take my hat off to a man at his age and knowing he created something so big and felt that he needed to sale due TOO? He really doesn't need to get up and go to work this is what makes DR. HORTON function on a daily or weekly basis, to get up every day and still make his findng and still share his Great Mind. He has a lot of heart and mind to offer if someone would just allow him to and not shut him out.

ConsTake care of the employees you have, and how hard they work, not what College Education they can offer. Remember College Education doesn't mean anything it's the heart, soul, devotion and knowledge of your surroundings. That is what makes a team and a Company survive!!!

Advice to Senior Managementjust wanted to make a comment about Dr. Horton, I worked at Piezo Tech. for almost 14 years and Dr. Horton was and is a great Business man he has a great mind and a great heart, if it wasn't for him and his past business partner may he rest in piece, Mtron would not have PIEZO since these two great minds created PIEZO . He is one of out of two that created Piezo Technologies out of there garage and took it to another level that MTRON wanted a piece of the action. and I have to take my hat off to a man at his age and knowing he created something so big and felt that he needed to sale due TOO? He really doesn't need to get up and go to work this is what makes DR. HORTON function on a daily or weekly basis, to get up every day and still make his findng and still share his Great Mind. A reality even though he sold Piezo Tech to MtronPti. Take a lesson from Dr. Horton kick back and look around and know who you can trust and who is your hardest workers. It's not about what you wear or who plays golf the best it's not about education it's about knowledge and heart and dedication.....you know old school.

Reactive

Engineer (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsMany genuinely good-natured and hardworking employees that are always willing to go the extra mile to help getting things done.

ConsThe company lacks progressive thinking across the board. Positive changes are slow to come by. A reactive culture is prominent in the organization. Relying heavily on a few senior personnels with "tribal knowledge". Retention of experience and lessons learned from past errors is poor. Very poor compensation and benefits.

Worked for MtronPTI? Contribute to the Community!