MultiPlan

Be The First To
Add Photos

MultiPlan CEO Mark Tabak

Mark Tabak

Pros:
  • "Flexibile hours and ability to work from home"
    in 3 reviews
  • "I had a good experience and worked with great people"
    in 4 reviews
Cons:
  • "Unrealistic goals are set- if you do not produce in a timely manner you will be let go"
    in 3 reviews
  • "MultiPlan is an expanding organization, therefore due to company acquisitions and mergers, best practices sometimes result in layoffs and downsizing"
    in 2 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

review

Claims Repricer (Former Employee)
    De Pere, WI

Prosgreat work experience, nice people to work with on my team

Consthere were no cons it was great working their I miss it

Advice to Senior Managementsome people think that they would retire from these places but sorely that is not the case. They will let someone go that has been doing this job for most of their adult life and they just let you go no loyalty at all to the employees

Great place to grow

Quality Assurance Analyst I (Current Employee)
    De Pere, WI

ProsFriendly management, autonomy, hours, benefits. Great place to start building a career from the bottom up. During my interviews with different hiring managers, all of them have started from a low position and worked their way up to management level.

ConsPolitics. If you want to succeed in this company you need to network and get to know everyone. An employees reputation is a major factor when climbing the corporate ladder.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay friendly

Started off Good, then it was all outsourcing from thereā€¦.

Senior Representative - Service Operations (Former Employee)
    Waltham, MA

ProsI loved my co-workers, we had an awesome bond. The benefits were really good.

ConsMy managers where back stabbing and cliquish. They would bully people who they felt were weak. The older women in my department were utter tattle-tales; who smiled in your face, but had no problem stabbing you in the back. My department Manager and Supervisor BOTH knew our department was being outsource, yet they made sure to secure their own spots in the company while the rest of us got let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot everyone is management material, please try to remember that next time you select people for Middle Management Positions.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Be prepared.....never worked somewhere with upper management that was very....unprofessional!

Staff Assistant II (Former Employee)
    Waltham, MA

ProsFlexibility with hours-cafeteria inside the building, great benefits, and Christmas bonus.

ConsThe Management team needs a lot of work! My first day of work I walked in with corporate attire- i looked so out of place. Everyone wears jeans and sneakers. which isnt bad at all! the office was very dirty. The team leaders are not professional she just picks on people and talks about co-workers she dislikes.

The Manager is very Passive Aggressive. WARNING: they will give you a warning for something so stupid ; they do things backwards there. A lot of companies hand out warnings for tardiness, but they just choose who to pick on. The company had a huge employee turnover ...every month someone left , and a new employee would join.

Overall- great benefits - bad management.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should take management classes. Also, should train team leaders on how to act/be professional.

Favoritism and bad culture

Service Support Representative (Former Employee)

ProsThe hours - I started work really early. It was good able to come in early and leave early while everybody was still eating lunch!

Colleagues - The majority of my colleagues were funny and good people.

ConsFavoritism - You can be the dumbest person in the department. As long as your boss likes you, you will get promoted.

Culture - MultiPlan is still stuck in the old ways of company culture. They do not understand that there is a new way of doing things regarding corporate culture.

Colleagues - The notes written by my colleagues were some of the worst I've ever seen. Misspellings, typos and sentence fragments were seen on a daily basis. Even "text talk" was used.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease revamp the culture at MultiPlan. The whole environment there looks gray and it needs to be brightened up.

Recognize the people who work hard and promote those people. Stop promoting your friends and people who should never be promoted in the first place.

Good Company Bad management

Finance (Current Employee)
    Naperville, IL

ProsNice group of people to work with. Location is nice

Consmanagers are clueless. Do not work and expects others to do their jobs

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease re-evaluate your management. Some are not worthy of the title.

Accountinga

Accounting (Former Employee)
    Naperville, IL

ProsGood Company to work for growing ans expanding

ConsSome directors/management need to go

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you say you the company has an open door policy, make them feel as if you really do. To many Director titles they need to combine some of them and get rid of others that don't no what they are doing and are paid very well.

Utter Chaos similar to The Circus d.b.a Multiplan Secret Society

Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee)

ProsWorking with nice people

Decent building

ConsWhere do I begin--If you like frequent changes, constantly being told you're doing something wrong and blindly following the masses, APPLY HERE.

Short lunch break (30 mins)
    No Uniformed systems to do your work
    No support, after training, in order to do your job
    Very manual (paper & pen/notes) training. Bring lots of paper
    Extreme lack of efficiency & communication
    Lax dress code (Flip flops were permitted)
    Commute sucks
    You aren't allowed to ask fellow employees for help, who do the same job as you.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you're going to FIRE someone, at least provide some reasoning and rationale to support your decision

Get what you can then move on to better things

Network Development (Former Employee)
    Lake Forest, CA

ProsWork from home possibilities. There are some very good people here.

ConsManagement motivates by fear and unrealistic goals. There is no real interaction to make you feel like a person, you are a revenue generator. VERY unethical company and they are screwing the provider community in rates. This company is run by greed. The management style is no good, clear or consistent at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to work with your team, be trustworthy, helpful and Robin Charlton, have some dignity and be more professional among your peers and respectful. Management have no people skills and no leadership skills.

Very employee oriented company and good work environment

Network Management (Former Employee)
    Addison, TX

Prospromoted employee moral through appreciation events and acknowledgement; great communication among employees and from CEO down to management

ConsFor me the driving distance was not pleasant and inconvenient and the office space was an issue

Worked for MultiPlan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MultiPlan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MultiPlan CEO Mark Tabak. All 52 reviews posted anonymously by MultiPlan employees.