MultiView Reviews

Updated April 24, 2015
109 reviews filtered by
MultiView CEO & Chairman Scott Bedford
Scott Bedford

Pros
  • There's no dress code, you can wear whatever you want (in 12 reviews)

• This is a company that is not shy about rewarding employees for their hard work (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Loud music during your sales calls (in 6 reviews)

• There can also be pressure to make sure that sales goals are hit (in 5 reviews)

1. Pros and Cons

Former Employee - Inside Sales
    Former Employee - Inside Sales

I worked at MultiView

Pros

Co-workers are great. Get to wear whatever you want. Young Culture.

Cons

CONSTANT micro management. Same thing everyday.

Advice to Management

Trust your employees.

2. Account Manager

I worked at MultiView full-time

Pros

Opportunity to earn commission, upbeat work environment, will hire people with little to no experience.

Cons

This job was more of a telemarketer than an "account manager" position. Management claims that there is no minimum to accounts you get, but you will be let go in a short amount of time if you are not able to sell accounts.

Advice to Management

A more professional environment can be healthy for many people rather than an ultra laid back environment. When I was hired, i thought I would be coming to a job with more potential to move up in the company. After applying to a position for which I had a lot of experience, and being let go shortly after, I was disappointed in the choice I made for my first post-grad job.

3. Horrible

Current Employee - Targeted Campaign Specialist in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Targeted Campaign Specialist in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is not one pro to working at this place. Unless you just have no other option don't do it.

Cons

The whole thing they don't treat employees as human being. Their management style is threats and bullying.

Advice to Management

Fire everyone and learn what good leaders actually are

5. Inside Sales Rep

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lehi, UT

I have been working at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere. Training on the product is effective. You can get a ton of time off during Christmas and other holidays.

Cons

Not a professional atmosphere. Music is to loud and they think they work in the Boiler room.

Advice to Management

Change your approach to the Targeted Campaign. This product is a C executive product that doesn't need to be pushed like drugs.

6. Business media sales representative

Current Employee - Business Media Sales Specialist in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Business Media Sales Specialist in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView

Pros

Great atmosphere, cow workers are friendly

Cons

Their advertisements suck. Tend to hire and fire. Only want people who would do anything to sell.

Advice to Management

interviewing was unclear. Make job and job description more black and white.

7. Graphic Artist

I have been working at MultiView

Pros

Parties, location, drunk co workers

Cons

Low pay, no promotions, dictatorship management, nepotism, questionable practices

Advice to Management

Think about the future not about "today" only

8. An HR DOL nightmare waiting to explode

I worked at MultiView

Pros

One of the trainers who is highly educated, well spoken, patient, knowledgeable and helpful was the ONLY bright spot.

Cons

The rampant use of profanity everywhere. The gangbanging music piped in at decibels that the prospects on the phone routinely questioned. The sexual discussions in every team meeting. The twerking on desks. The bullhorns. The blatant disregard for anything resembling professionalism. Incompetent sales leadership. Blatant lies told to employees, prospects and clients.

Advice to Management

If you make it a few more years without going to jail I'll simply wonder how.

More like Multiscam

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hours are good M-F. They love to play loud music. Lots of play time in the breaks. They do offer $10 a month in free vending snacks. Free sodas. Free parking. Nice view from 8th floor. Very nice building and facilities. Mouthwash is available in the restrooms. Beer is in the fridge for special occasions. They love to yell and scream if you sell something. The quote in the kitchen area says, "Your mom does work here. Go SELL something!" They love to use the "National Sherriff's Association" as their favorite example on training.

Cons

Very high turnover. They micromanage everything you do. You must meet your daily call time of 150 minutes. They listen to all of your phone calls. They hire tons of college grads. You have to keep a high enthusiastic energy level to sell over the phone. You will call recycled leads on your specified products while other co-workers are calling your same leads for other products. Customers get bombarded by MV. They only do 2 weeks of training as entry level. This is no doubt a boiler room. I would watch movies like " Boiler Room", "Glen Gary, Glen Ross", and the "Wolf of Wall Street" to get an idea of the environment. I have the unprofessional experience of hearing inappropriate music like DMX to lewd language from my own supervisor. Bottom line, this is a sales job. I did not believe in this product to benefit my customer. If the product was so radical, people would be calling Multiview to get it. There would be no need to cold call. People would demand to hear from MV. Instead, they want to see their ROI and rant that it doesn't work. They love to use their clappers. Those are extremely loud and disruptive.

Advice to Management

Get a real product that is innovative. This is a digital version of B2B of the yellow pages. Same AT&T and Supermedia (Verizon). In this day, cold calling is a waste of time. Find another way to get new customers and is a value to the customer. If it worked so well, they would not question your product.

10. Great environment to work, not sure about the product.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Irving, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere and good energy. People are really cool and easy to get along with. Snacks are available on a regular basis. Top guys come down and shakes everyone's hand on beer Fridays.

Cons

The product sucks. Multiview's Online Buyer's Guide feels like a scam designed to pocket the cash from some of their most gullible clients. I feel bad for whichever business gets the 'pleasure' of dealing with Multiview.

Music blaring in the background could be distracting from those who like to concentrate when they work.

Advice to Management

Find a more honest way to earn your revenue (of course, it probably won't happen).

11. Do not work here

Former Employee - Online Account Sales Executive in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Online Account Sales Executive in Lehi, UT

I worked at MultiView

Pros

You can earn extra cash for contests throughout the day. They have good health benefits. It is ok pay for a college student.

Cons

This is not a sales job. You are a telemarketer. Their philosophy is the more calls you make, the more you sell. Their product helps no one and is completely worthless. They try and sell you on a good job, but all you do is pitch. You follow a routine everyday. You can't sell because there is no value or benefit that customers need from a product. They lie about data. I'm surprised no one had sued them yet. I would not recommend this job to anyone.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to people. You know you do.