MultiView

MultiView Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2014

MultiView CEO & Chairman Scott Bedford

Scott Bedford

Pros:
  • "There's no dress code, you can wear whatever you want"
    in 10 reviews
  • "Fun atmosphere, no dress code, friendly people, clear expectations of employees"
    in 8 reviews
Cons:
  • "There can also be pressure to make sure that sales goals are hit"
    in 5 reviews
  • "They don't care about your long hours or sacrifice"
    in 4 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Multiview is a dynamic sales environment

Online Sales Specialist (Former Employee)

I worked at MultiView full-time for more than a year

ProsCompensation program is excellent, great spiffs although I think a lot employees are taking advantage of management .

ConsMinutes matter. Some people on the phone less than 100 minutes a day are earning twice as much as those reaching their quota. It is all in the projects you are assigned

Advice to Senior ManagementShare projects evenly. Stop picking winners and losers

Amazing Organization

General Manager (Current Employee)
Lehi, UT

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMultiview is a very rewarding, fast paced, and overall exciting organization to work for. The company invests a lot of time and money in developing its employees and promotes from within. Effort is recognized and greatly rewarded.

I wouldn't have moved my family to a state we had never been to if I didn't love working for this amazing company.

ConsThere's a heavy emphasis placed on call volume and if you are not used to that then you will probably not thrive.

It's sales so you will be told no a great deal.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to educate and empower the employees. Continue to adapt to changes in the industry and implement them in an efficient and effective manner.

Rough

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MultiView

ProsPay isn't terrible. Training Classes are beneficial and paid. Great place to meet good people.

Consfocused solely on the $ and not the quality of its products. tough to sell a product that doesn't work.
Not much structure and many mixed messages.

More and more

Specialty Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI have seen the company grow, I have made lots of friends, and I have seen families grow here. Multiview is a great company to work for and each year I make more, and more money.

ConsGetting to the fruit bowl late, when it's all gone

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Treat customers and employees poorly

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at MultiView full-time for more than 3 years

ProsYou can make a lot of money despite the fact that a lot of people don't renew.
They have fruit. They finally increased the days off that you get.

ConsThere are a lot of shady things going on at Multiview. Nepotism is the name of the game. Since when is it OK to have anyone be the manager of a their spouse and responsible for handing out leads and also taking free business as they please?

They don't spend any time making sure their products work. They promise a lot and don't deliver. This has a lot to do with the fact that the back end of things is short staffed. They have 1 person doing many things that they simply aren't trained in.

Multiview always acts like there is lots of growth and you can move up. They also move people up that didn't want to move up or anywhere. They leave this person to fail and they get discouraged. People end up leaving.

A lot of their products don't get clicks and they hound you to renew them anyway.

A lot of companies ask to never be called again because they get called by 10 different people daily. There isn't a way to keep people from being called. The CRM doesn't work well for this business model.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey know that a certain person is running the company into the ground. They are very creative but don't test things out and follow through with ideas. They launches things and they don't work. It only upsets current clients because 10 people call them a day.

Very neat culture - great music, no dress code, creative environment

I have been working at MultiView full-time for more than a year

ProsGrowth Opportunities, Great Environment and Comparable Pay

ConsPolitics, Lack of corporate direction and nepotism

Advice to Senior ManagementShare core values and strategic direction of the company so employees can better understand their role/impact on the larger picture

Great coworkers but their product is not good

Advertising Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at MultiView full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat coworkers, fun environment, beer fridge, no dress code

Constalk time requirements, selling some products that are useless, quick turnover rate

Great place for someone right out of college

Inside Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at MultiView full-time for more than a year

ProsOpportunity for great money right out of college. Very Young, fun, and single crowd. Lots of fun perks (sales contests, company parties, management buys lunch somewhat regularly).

ConsNot a lot of career growth opportunities, very demanding sales goals and quotas, good bit of politics and favoritism when it comes to promotions, products really aren't a good value to the customer, all in all it's a good first job or transition job. Not the best place to build a career.

Advice to Senior ManagementWho knows. The man steering the ship is The President's son and has never had any job other than this one. That's where all of the politics and favoritism stems from.

Great job first out of college

I have been working at MultiView

ProsIt is a young, fun work environment. They are a lot of incentives for sales reps including bonus, free trips, free meals, etc.

ConsYou have to wait to be dismissed in order to leave. They require a certain minutes requirement every day. Leadership is not the best.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salaries for non-sales employees. Consider more flexible hours.

Great company, we work hard and we play hard.

Account Manager/Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time for less than a year

ProsMultiview knows how to get the most out of their employees. The offer free drinks and snacks, and even crack open a beer if we had an outstanding day. Everyone breaks at the same time and eats at the same time so we can all relax and bond. There's tons of ping pong and other games to play during break. They are always rewarding hard work and the pay is excellent!

ConsThere are a lot of young people there, so the environment can be rather risqué. But I go to work hard and not to socialize and play around.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt'd be nice to tone down the language a bit. Not everyone there has a potty mouth. other than that, it's a great company.

Worked for MultiView? Contribute to the Community!

MultiView Videos

MultiView – Why Work for Us?

We are fearless. We are MultiView. Since 2000, our dynamic solutions have connected B2B buyers and sellers on levels never before possible. Utilizing the largest, most successful ad network in the world of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MultiView reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MultiView CEO Scott Bedford. All 69 reviews posted anonymously by MultiView employees.