MultiView Reviews

Reset
3.1
MultiView CEO & Chairman Scott Bedford
Scott Bedford

Pros
  • Games everywhere, no dress code, very come-as-you-are (in 12 reviews)

• They are always rewarding hard work and the pay is excellent (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • There is constant screaming, loud music, endless game playing that is supposed to be motivational but mainly just annoying (in 6 reviews)

• The pressure to hit sales goals can sometimes result in long hours for sales team members (in 5 reviews)

Business Media Sales Specialist

I worked at MultiView full-time

Pros

Fun atmosphere, great office space, good working hours, good location.

Cons

Cold calling all day gets tedious and some projects are just better than others.

2. Do you Like Pressure?

Former Employee - B2B Programmatic Advertising Specialist in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - B2B Programmatic Advertising Specialist in Lehi, UT

I worked at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dress there is casual, very upbeat environment with music, incentives and bonuses ALL THE TIME. Incredible opportunity to learn about many industries and interact with global clients. Time off is very common, when quotas are reached you go home early, whether it's on a weekend or holidays which can end up being extra long for you (IE, 3 week paid christmas vacation) You sell, commissions can be high, family activities and events are paid for, it's a sales environment for sure not just a call center.

Cons

THE PRESSURE WILL KILL YOU the company cares nothing less then to make money, and most of management has the same mind set. Management is very quick to throw you under the bus regardless the effort made to achieve goals. Fully performance based, high turn over rate, and a hard sale to make when prospective clients (SEO'S) have been called multiple times daily from other offices for much lower quality products. Depending on who your supervisor is will determine how long you stay. If quotas aren't meant, expect to stay longer hours.

Advice to Management

Stop thrusting your product like a drug and make employees sell a C-level product as such. It should be about building relationships not destroying them. Both with clients and employees.

Life Changer

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I hadn't ever been in sales before coming to MultiView, and I didn't really know what to expect when I started. This company has pushed me in ways I never knew were possible. The opportunities are endless, uncapped commission, bonus every month - the money is unreal.

Cons

Some may think we are pushed too hard to meet quotas, but when you meet the quotas set - you make a ton of money. So, quit whining and make money.

Advice to Management

More Spiffs they motivate more than anything else.

5. Nightmare

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free snacks & sodas, no dress code, time off around Christmas, parties

Cons

Products are terrible and don't work, sales people have to lie on phones and be on phones 180+ minutes a day, sweatshop atmosphere, nepotism/old boy network, racism, sexism, cocaine, blaring music, terrible communication. Guarantee all these 5 star reviews were written by people who were told they had to write them. Borderline criminal, should be investigated by the feds.

Advice to Management

Sell a product that works, stop calling mom & pop places 10 times a day, promote people who deserve it not just friends, family, girls who dress like hookers

6. Great first job, terrible career

I have been working at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun upbeat energetic place to work. Potential to make lots of money.

Cons

Beyond micromanaging. Every much like being in school. Can't leave your seat, take breaks, come and go or even take lunch as you please.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging and allow your leads and reps to managing their day to day.

Fun Company!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

I worked at MultiView (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, atmosphere, and incentives! Really- its a great job, and company.

Cons

The aggressive sales approach that "leads" put on you.

8. Sales Rep

Former Employee - Digital Ad Sales in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Digital Ad Sales in Lehi, UT

I worked at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not a single one. Worst company to work for, period.

Cons

Company is a scam. You are selling a product that doesn't work, basically stealing people's money that they work hard for. Mandatory minutes on the phone every day of 140. Just an awful experience.

Advice to Management

Grow some morals and close up shop. This company is a SCAM.

9. A company built on BS

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They hire great people that are completely underutilized to their skill set. They pay well.

Cons

Upper management is a joke. This place has such rapid turnover that you don't even look up and 8 more people have left and 4 more have been hired. They hired almost exclusively young, eager kids just out of high school that don't know any better about what a professional organization is. Plus, their advertising solutions are a joke. We were repeatedly told to lie about the viewership of their publications and buyer's guides. I keep reading about the feds busting in on this "Boiler Room" company and arrest upper management for scamming businesses.

10. Horrible Leadership, No direction

Former Employee - IT Engineer in Irving, TX
    Former Employee - IT Engineer in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is beer in the fridge, some good people work there. Psuedo gym on site. Location makes the commute not bad. Essentially no dress code.

Cons

I was in IT. No direction, "leaders" have no backbone. No real direction for IT, and IT is what drives this company. They are a glorfied web hosting company, selling "advertising" in online catalogs. The laws of large numbers applies here, call enough people, and you can sell anything. Nepotism, nepotism, nepotism.

Advice to Management

Fire your IT leaders and start over. You need direction, and goals. More than just keeping the lights on. The CEO is a good guy, but the rest of mgmt is horrible

11. Account Manager

I worked at MultiView full-time

Pros

Opportunity to earn commission, upbeat work environment, will hire people with little to no experience.

Cons

This job was more of a telemarketer than an "account manager" position. Management claims that there is no minimum to accounts you get, but you will be let go in a short amount of time if you are not able to sell accounts.

Advice to Management

A more professional environment can be healthy for many people rather than an ultra laid back environment. When I was hired, i thought I would be coming to a job with more potential to move up in the company. After applying to a position for which I had a lot of experience, and being let go shortly after, I was disappointed in the choice I made for my first post-grad job.

RSS Feed </> Embed