MultiView Reviews

102 reviews filtered by
3.3
MultiView CEO & Chairman Scott Bedford
Scott Bedford

Pros
  • There's no dress code, you can wear whatever you want (in 12 reviews)

• This is a company that is not shy about rewarding employees for their hard work (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • Loud music during your sales calls (in 6 reviews)

• There can also be pressure to make sure that sales goals are hit (in 5 reviews)

Best Paying Enterprise Sales Opportunity in Utah!

Current Employee - Programmatic Sales Executive in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Programmatic Sales Executive in Lehi, UT

I have been working at MultiView full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-All leads provided!
    -Great work/life balance!
    -No cap on commissions!
    -Renewals are fully paid!
    -You get to sell the top product in the digital advertising industry!
    -Awesome culture with great people!

Cons

-The playlist for the music needs an infusion of better songs
    -The finger foods at the Halloween party need to be upgraded
    -It can be a grind like any B2B sales job
    -We need more company parties and team-building exercises
    -7am is early for a start time

Continue the one-on-one coaching and development. Even though our office is fun and vibrant, I'd like to see more activities that blend the variety of office personalities together. Keep up the great work!

2. Inside Sales Rep

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Lehi, UT

I have been working at MultiView full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere. Training on the product is effective. You can get a ton of time off during Christmas and other holidays.

Cons

Not a professional atmosphere. Music is to loud and they think they work in the Boiler room.

Change your approach to the Targeted Campaign. This product is a C executive product that doesn't need to be pushed like drugs.

3. Great environment to work, not sure about the product.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Irving, TX
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Irving, TX

I worked at MultiView as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere and good energy. People are really cool and easy to get along with. Snacks are available on a regular basis. Top guys come down and shakes everyone's hand on beer Fridays.

Cons

The product sucks. Multiview's Online Buyer's Guide feels like a scam designed to pocket the cash from some of their most gullible clients. I feel bad for whichever business gets the 'pleasure' of dealing with Multiview.

Music blaring in the background could be distracting from those who like to concentrate when they work.

Find a more honest way to earn your revenue (of course, it probably won't happen).

5. Do not work here

Former Employee - Online Account Sales Executive in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Online Account Sales Executive in Lehi, UT

I worked at MultiView

Pros

You can earn extra cash for contests throughout the day. They have good health benefits. It is ok pay for a college student.

Cons

This is not a sales job. You are a telemarketer. Their philosophy is the more calls you make, the more you sell. Their product helps no one and is completely worthless. They try and sell you on a good job, but all you do is pitch. You follow a routine everyday. You can't sell because there is no value or benefit that customers need from a product. They lie about data. I'm surprised no one had sued them yet. I would not recommend this job to anyone.

Stop lying to people. You know you do.

Great place to START a sales career!

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at MultiView full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This company was phenomenal in terms of getting up and coming college graduates into the corporate world and experiencing what "sales" is - the good, the bad, and the ugly. Many of the successful sales reps there are making high 5 to low 6 figure incomes annually. It's FANTASTIC money. The atmosphere was fun - jeans, popular music, parties, free snacks, etc. The job itself isn't terribly difficult, but you have to be able to grind. If you can do 70-80 calls a day and not slack on keeping a fresh pipeline, you can make unheard of amounts of money as a college grad.

Cons

The reason I left was because in order to MAKE the amount of money they talk about, you practically have to sell your soul. Internet advertising in general is not a high ROI game, but the majority of the big companies you see who do spend their budgets there know this. At Multiview, many times you're selling to smaller companies that don't have the budgets to spend $5,000/quarter with a 0.3% CTR. Thus begins a vicious cycle of over sell, under deliver and pissed customers who walk away from the company. It's heartbreaking to hear stories of customers who have a meager ad budget that they need to work in order to hit their numbers, and sell them the dream. I loved the money, but couldn't stand hearing families and small business owners tell me that they got little to nothing off of the money they spent with us.

You've also got favoritism that happens, and renewals are passed out to those that have put in the time. I didn't care as much about that aspect, but if you're reading this just know - going to happy hours, brown nosing, and loose morals can get you far in the company. The turnover is high, and the renewals can be very good money. It's a much easier sale. Anytime someone leaves or is terminated, their book gets passed on to the friends of the people doing the passing. It made a lot of people mad and feel they were treated unfairly; I'm not sure if this is because they didn't know how the world works, or were self entitled, or truly justified in some cases.

I haven't been there in a few years, but when I was you had a lot of money rolling in. Had you spent a larger portion of it advertising the Association's products, you probably would've received more genuine traffic, which would have meant more visits/orders for customers, which would've made our jobs easier and renewal/referral rates much higher. The only promotion I ever saw was our presence at trade shows, which was great for us, but in terms of community awareness of the guides and briefs from the end users -- I'm not sure it was there.

7. It's a grind

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Irving, TX

I have been working at MultiView full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Form friendships
    Fun atmosphere
    Can make good money if you put in your dues

Cons

Hundreds of phone calls per day with same pitch over and over
    Heavily monitored by management
    Selling bad product

Make product better to make it easier to sell
    Make job less monotonous

Best Inside Sales Job

Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative in Lehi, UT

I have been working at MultiView full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Salary. Great Leads. Great Commission. Great Bonuses. Great Extras. Great Environment. Terrific People. Growth Potential. Effort is Rewarded. Great Trainers. Great Benefits and Very Understanding from an HR perspective.
    If you are any kind of Winner, you will LOVE this place.

Cons

One shift that starts at 7am. The Company Basketball team could use some coaching.

Keep up the good work!

1 1/2 years at Multiview and LOVE IT!

Current Employee - Behavioral Targeting Specialist in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Behavioral Targeting Specialist in Lehi, UT

I have been working at MultiView full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You can earn a lot of money at Multiview! You get a decent salary, plus commissions...and every time the client renews, you get the same commissions! Sell them 5 years in a row = 5 x the commissions. So, just sell like crazy and build up 40 or 80 or 200 clients, then just take care of their renewals and make a ton of money. The large majority DO renew; there's always a few who don't. Management is fun, forgiving, helpful and willing to do anything they can to help -- right down to close sales if you need them to. Casual, fun, and an amazing product. I have clients who rave about the Targeted Campaigns with us and double and triple their orders before their first contract is even fulfilled! Imagine an email that pops up..."Every sale made in the next 4 hours gets their name in a bucket. If your name is drawn, you go to CABO SAN LUCAS for 3 days on us!" Awesome. Or they give you hundreds of extra dollars nearly every day for sales made; or plane tickets, sports tickets, and on and on and on! Work hard, work smart and you'll love it. Sit around and whine and slough off and fake it....and you're outta there! I have found a HOME.

Cons

Sales is always a challenge..that's why sales is one of the highest paid occupations in the world. Yeah you have to learn and improve your skills. If you don't, you're going to have a tough time anywhere. You need to push yourself to make the dials which create the appointments which create the sales. If you are lazy and make excuses and aren't creative, you're not going to make it. You need a strong, positive attitude, so if you are a whiner and think everybody's out to 'get' you, you're gone. Multiview isn't a school for beginners, although they certainly have an excellent training program. If you know how to sell, you'll do very well very quickly. Having a solid product that's priced right and is fulfilled with class and caring by the company, gives you a great vehicle to make a great living.

Keep doing what you're doing....pouring out surprise large bonuses, trips and 'stuff'. Spread successful techniques, phrases, ideas, facts, etc., so all have access to them.

Better than expected!

Current Employee - Team Lead Manager
    Current Employee - Team Lead Manager

I have been working at MultiView full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Compensation at MultiView is more than generous and you will make what you put into the job, which is not the case for most sales companies. I have been with the company less than 2 years and through my hard work, MultiView's training, and support I have risen through the ranks quickly and now have the opportunity to manage my own sales employees. I have experienced only fairness and real concern for not only my work success but also my own personal well being outside of work. Honestly, at first I didn't know what to expect out of the company but now I am seriously making this a real career option.

Cons

Work here is sometimes stressful, but what high paying jobs aren't? Also the constant change is hard at times.

I love my job!

Current Employee - Sales Representative and Team Lead in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Representative and Team Lead in Lehi, UT

I have been working at MultiView full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love Multiview. They are generous in their compensation not only salary wise but with all the extras we get every day. The atmosphere is so much fun and the management recognizes your successes and hard work. I've been in sales for almost six years now, and I've never had any other sales job like it. It's truly awesome.

Cons

It can be a grind from day to day, but if you can have short term memory from day to day and reset you'll be just fine. You'll work more than 40 hours a week if you really want to move up and become really successful.

n/a