My Life Registry

Be The First To
Add Photos

Analysis of MyRegistry

Fort Lee, NJ

ProsDiverse platform and good environment to advance

ConsNot enough credit given to the individual who deserves it.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagment needs to enhance thier business ventures.

Not an Employee-Friendly Environment

Fort Lee, NJ

Pros*If you really "wow" on your interview, you can negotiate a good salary for yourself.
    *Since the company is so small, you will have many opportunities to prove yourself and try new roles.

Cons*Self-care and employee happiness is not a priority, therefore days off are rare and Holidays are rarely observed. Sick days are strongly discouraged.

*Myregistry.com strongly seeks a near perfect-fit with all employees, so turnover is very high. Most employee last between 3 - 6 months before being let go.

* Positive Reinforcement is rare. The management team prefers a micromanaging philosophy. The staff is also reminded that "This is not a democracy."

* There is no Human Resources office or representative on staff to handle concerns and manage the treatment of employees by management.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees should be treated with respect. A professional and friendly environment would be more beneficial to the success of the company.

Worked for My Life Registry? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at My Life Registry reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by My Life Registry employees.