My Lineage

My Lineage Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Conor Coffey

My Lineage is a very good company!

Sales Representative (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsHard work is required for sure but on the flip side there's a lot of time off - at least 20 weeks a year!!! I left to take a non-sales position and management was actually helpful to me in my exit, giving me an excellent reference while I was still employed by them which was generous and much appreciated.

ConsAs a sales rep being on the road is difficult as personal relationships can suffer. One has to manage the balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire only self-motivated hard working reps. The lazy ones bring us all down and don't serve the company well. Overall it's a great company - pays well, everyone is treated with respect and for a small company of less than 20 people to offer health benefits is awesome!

GREAT company to work for!!!!

Operations Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsMy Lineage, Inc. is a fantastic company to work for. I've been with the company for a little over two years and am very content!! The company is growing quickly and has great opportunities for job/career growth. Hours are flexible and the office environment is very pleasant. The office staff is a great team of people. Also, benefits are outstanding and management is very understanding when it comes to employees having a manageable life/work balance.

ConsWish it was closer to my home.....

A Great Place to Work

(Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat people, great environment and constant flow of customers.

ConsNone to think of: Management is fair and generous.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPrior to My Lineage I had never done an outside sales job and worked mostly from an office. It was great experience to gain direct sales experience with the ability to learn alongside others more experienced at sales than I was.
    It was a great experience traveling to so many interesting places both in the US and abroad.
    The guys there are very understanding to work for and helpful when it is required.
    There is a lot of free time off, more so than the regular vacation days you get in other jobs.

Conslearn to balance the travel with your home life but if you want to travel then thats the tradeoff

Worked for My Lineage? Contribute to the Community!