Myers Tire Supply

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

John C. Orr

I have had the freedom to build my territory as I saw fit.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsYou work from home and set your daily schedule for sales calls. The territories are often large and you are not micro-managed. If your numbers are good you are congratulated and
     left alone. If you are struggling you are offered help rather than criticism.

ConsThe company is far behind the curve in terms of technology. I feel that the operational and technological structure is not ready flor the sales growth the sales force is capable of achieving. Product knowledge training is almost non existent.

Advice to Senior ManagementCatch up with the rest of the world in technology and training.

It's an up hill battle to make a good living.

Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGood benefits and stability with a company that has been around for over 100 years. Top of the line supplies and equipment insure brand recognition among customers.

ConsMyers refusal to step into the technological age is a disadvantage. Also the fact that the home office sells it's supplies to it's distributors bearing their name at a profit makes it hard to be competitive on pricing at times. In this economy many customers are looking for the lowest price available and with the pricing structured as it is, this is not always attainable.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Myers Tire Supply? Contribute to the Community!