N.A. Water Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Finn Nielsen

A lot to learn, A lot to experience, A lot to be happy about.

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at N.A. Water Systems full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNAWS/Veolia gives their employees the ability to shine. If you're smart, energetic, and driven, you can make a difference here and work your way up the ranks. They give you plenty of opportunity to grow. All you need to do is take a risk and go for it. It's a good place to work if you are in the early (<10-15 yrs) part of your career. Working your way into middle management is not overly difficult.

ConsTheir are not many downsides to working at Veolia and the other reviews were by former employees that didn't fit in well with the culture. You can't expect good things to come to you; you have to go after them. The only con that I can see is that most of upper management has been with the company for 15+ years and they don't like to change. Making them understand that sometimes you need to change and get away from "business as usual" can be difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep rewarding your employees, but polish how you do it and seek business gain by improving how you do business, not solely by trying to win new work.

Working at N.A. Water Systems: An employee perspective.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at N.A. Water Systems full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe company periodically hosts events for employees. Management makes a concious effort to reward employees for successful contract wins and successful project closings.

ConsThe company is significantly below the market value for all positions. I have spoken with numerous individuals in alll functional areas of the organization and received similar complaints. Many employees leave the organization for better compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress the low salaries paid, compared to market competitors.

Clean up required

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at N.A. Water Systems

ProsWater treatment company with leading technology. Support from large, global company based in France. Interesting applications and a bright future. Most of the people are enjoyable to work with.

ConsIt is not what you do, it is who you know that gets you ahead here. Witnessed promotions to people underserving or people let go that were way too valuable. Others are retained that are nearly worthless.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees fairly and with respect. Without them, there is no company. Ensure that good work is rewarded. Cut loose those who are not productive or not qualified (and cannot be trained).

Not a good place to work

Procurement (Current Employee)

I have been working at N.A. Water Systems

ProsThey try to be up on new technology

ConsNo respect for fellow employees. Unqualified people get promoted and are placed in postions where they have no competancy whatsoever

Advice to Senior ManagementHold managers accountable and truly know the qualifications of your employees/mgt

Worked for N.A. Water Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at N.A. Water Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for N.A. Water Systems CEO Finn Nielsen. All reviews posted anonymously by N.A. Water Systems employees.