N2 Publishing

Updated February 24, 2015
4.5

N2 Publishing CEO Duane Hixon
Duane Hixon

Pros
  • I've seen this company grow and grow since I've left as an area director (in 16 reviews)

• Flexible work schedule, Unlimited income potential, Time off when I choose, Giving back to a community, Feeling appreciated by my peers and leaders (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Some area directors only look out for themselves, and can be quite immature (in 5 reviews)

• Getting through the initial 3-6 months without income can be a challenge for some (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

Fantastic company with that can provide both flexibility of schedule and financial freedom

Current Employee - Area Director in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Area Director in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at N2 Publishing

Pros

Financial Freedom
    Flexibility of schedule
    Proven track record of success
    Encouragement of other ADs

I came to N2 at a time of transition in my life. I was used to running my own business and being my own boss and I wanted to keep both of those things intact. At N2, I am surrounded by some of the best people in the world. N2 provided me with a comprehensive and easy to follow training program that put me on a path to success from Day 1. My teammates and managers have been there to support me and help me all the way. I will tell you that working for N2 is an incredible opportunity but that's all it is: an opportunity. It is not easy and success is not a given but if you follow the program and apply yourself consistently and diligently, you can build a very profitable business for yourself and your family. I am glad to be part of N2.

Cons

Haven't found any so far.

None at this time.

Hard work but a wonderful opportunity! I love N2!

Current Employee - Client Coordinator in Jackson, MS
    Current Employee - Client Coordinator in Jackson, MS

I have been working at N2 Publishing part-time (less than a year)

Pros

* You set your own schedule, always Monday thru Friday between 8 & 5.
    * You can have a life outside of work, which is great!
    * You can work from home.
    * Extended time off at holiday (without compromising your job).
    * Great Money if you put in the time.
    * You can grow with this company, lots of ways to move up!

Cons

Honestly there are no cons about this. It is a wonderful opportunity!

The program seems to work beautifully & I feel like I can be really successful with this company! I am excited to be a part of the N2 team!

Why N2 is a Fantastic Company

Current Employee - Area Director in Camp Hill, PA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Supportive management team & all the business tools necessary to succeed. The fact that N2 recognizes and values equally the importance of achieving success at work and at home.

Prior to my career at N2 I worked for 10 years at a very large international corporation. You might say that where I worked was the personification of “Corporate America.” I was promoted through the ranks and worked on the management team, so I had a very good understanding of the culture within the organization. I understood well what it took to get ahead within that framework.

From the moment that I began my training with N2, I knew immediately that this was a unique and vastly different company than my previous employer. The management teams are all very humble, self-effacing, supportive and enthusiastic. N2 stresses a work-life balance and puts as much emphasis on working hard to achieve business success as they put on working hard to achieve interpersonal family life success, which stands in stark contrast to my previous experience in Corporate America. Everyone I've encountered at N2 has been very supportive and kind. I truly believe N2 wants me to be an amazing success as much as I do. The company gives you a solid business plan and all the support and tools you need to become successful. One simply needs to bring their faith, hard work, determination, a degree of self-awareness, and the rest will fall naturally into place.

Cons

That first month on the phone.

None--Just stay humble and true to the core values this company was founded upon.

Love my job

Current Employee - Area Director in Temecula, CA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Temecula, CA

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

A plan of action is provided, Motivation and encouragement from a talented leadership, easily accessible training tools, goal setting and trackable results, good vibes and a positive work environment.

On every level N2 has been a very positive experience. Beginning with the interview process and training, you are provided with every tool needed to be successful in this very rewarding business. It is evident that the leadership and support staff are very capable and willing to guide you through to building up a business you can take pride in. I look forward to meeting and building relationships with businesses in my community daily and also take great pride in connecting with residents within my neighborhood. I love my job.

Cons

Haven't found any at this time!

My Greatest adventure yet!

Current Employee - Business Owner/Area Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Business Owner/Area Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Team work, training, financial rewards, owning your own business, friendship, and trust.

Working at N2 has been, the absolute best opportunity, I have ever had. I was in education for 17 years as a teacher, instructional specialist, and principal. I was ready to move on where I could make money according to the hours and dedication, I put into people and the organization. I was always told I had a position where I made a difference in the lives of students, teachers, parents and staff. Well, I have now turned my experience and knowledge of bringing people together as a team to educate students, into my lifetime adventure at N2. I now teach and train on how to be part of a community and build trust with people that sometimes are scared to put trust and their money into businesses that serve them. I am a bridge into an affluent community that businesses can cross to gain valuable clients and in return those businesses reap the benefits. I help bring together and build communities, just like I did in education, but now I am making a difference, not only in the lives I educate (business and communities), but in my own family’s lives where, I can give my family that financial security that was missing in the public education world!

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue to have the vision of the future!

This career has been a huge blessing in my life!

Current Employee - Area Director in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Area Director in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at N2 Publishing

Pros

Set your own hours. The pay always reflects the work put forth.

Cons

Being your own boss can be challenging. A good attitude and time management skills will be helpful.

The training is great, thank you!

Great Company

Current Employee - BDC in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - BDC in Tampa, FL

I have been working at N2 Publishing part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Schedule
    Great team to work with
    Wonderful Opportunities
    Fun environment
    They want you to succeed
    Satisfaction in knowing you work with a good company

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything worth mentioning.

Keep doing the wonderful work you're doing. Thanks for being so supportive of family and outside life.

Are you ready for this?

I worked at N2 Publishing

Pros

Opportunity, if you have cash to invest in your business.

Cons

Ramp-up is a very DIFFICULT process!

unsure

Took a gamble and it didn't shake out.

Former Employee - Area Director in Ventura, CA
    Former Employee - Area Director in Ventura, CA

I worked at N2 Publishing full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, create your own schedule

Cons

Unless you're financially prepared for no income for at least 3-5 months don't bother interviewing. You may THINK you are ready, but please understand that watching your bank account deplete can be very taxing and change your motivation into depression.

They are great. The training is superior. Life changed for me and it was time to find a job again. I'd honestly contemplate giving N2 another run if I was more financially prepared.

Financially and Family Friendly

Current Employee - Area Director in Charlottesville, VA
    Current Employee - Area Director in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at N2 Publishing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've always wanted to own and run my own show but never had the capital or guts to take that risk. N2 provided me with the chance to live that dream. After a year of working with N2, I'm making more than I ever have, love my job, experience very little stress, and have a lot more time with my family. I also have the opportunity to help the community and businesses in a lot of different ways. We promote charity, community and family every month. Providing uplifting news and events to our community helps to counter the sometimes scary and unpredictable world that we experience everywhere else. My job security is now based on my own efforts and not on corporations.

Cons

To not having found it sooner.

To keep the culture as it is, even as it continues to grow. Don't change anything.