N3 Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.2
Jeff Laue

Pros
  • There is free food, free snacks, and drinks (in 3 reviews)

• The staff and managers that I worked with were all good people (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Extremely high turn-over rate (I bet 10 people quit every week and 10 new people would be added each week) (in 3 reviews)

• Job is cold calling all day, everyday (in 9 reviews)

1. Got Skillz

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at N3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at N3 is like getting paid to go to business school. Right from the start, new hires are exposed to business management concepts that are increasingly essential to business leaders in this digital age. Every employee has the opportunity to work on projects that support delivery of innovations out of the world’s top IT companies. N3 places a priority on recognizing every employees’ strengths and weaknesses in order to direct individuals into roles and projects best suited to their individual ability and needs. What has impressed me most is how genuine the people are here. Every day, I feel happy to get to work to see my friends and collaborate with colleagues. To ensure long-term success in your career, N3 employees should cultivate adaptability and relatability. Practice adaptability since the only constant in IT is change. Make relatability apart of your daily routine to ensure success working on dynamic teams in this globalized market. The Atlanta HQ is based on the Chattahoochee River and conveniently located just off of the Perimeter highway, I-285, in between Marietta and downtown Atlanta.

Cons

In the beginning, it is very difficult to continuously phone precariously warm leads. To make an immediate connection with busy folks, not excepting your call, on the topic of revolutionary technology, is not for the faint of heart. Some big wigs who actually answer their phones may rant and rave at you for disturbing them. Contacts may consider your call as some kind of malicious threat from which they must defend themselves! Then suddenly, out of the blue, an innovator or business leader answers the phone and is excited to hear from you, because right now they are seriously considering your client's cutting edge solution. Process is critical and constantly changing, so employees need to have strict attention to detail while going with the flow. It's easy to complain about this challenging work, but at the end of the day, each employee has built up transferable skills. Work it!

Advice to Management

Direct more talent towards training roles, so that the newcomers are not left clueless for too long. Continue to nurture the peer leader group and make an effort to keep these teams co-ed, as I think that encourages more lively conversations during PL meetings. Thank you for sponsoring our N3 sports teams in the local co-ed basketball and softball leagues. We have a lot of fun playing on these teams and attending all the cool team events at Andretti's, etc. and treating us to appetizers and beverages at the after work socials at local watering holes. It helps to have a drink and a snack with co-workers, while talking about what you're dealing with on current projects. We all give each other advice and lend a sympathetic ear to the daily challenges, while developing our friendship with each other. Cheers!

not so good...

I worked at N3

Pros

Great food and great parties.

Cons

Lack of training and constant new hires who don't get any training...

Great environment

Former Employee - Human Resources in Locust Grove, VA
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Locust Grove, VA

I worked at N3 (Less than a year)

Pros

Owners buy lunch from Chic-fil-a for employees every Wednesday.

Cons

Employees are stressed because the quotas are so high; therefore, they cannot meet them to get the bonuses

Advice to Management

Make the employees feel as important as money

Business Development Representative

I have been working at N3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ince I have started at N3 I have absolutely loved the job. The management teams are very encouraging and positive and knowledgeable. If I have ever needed help on my campaigns, the teams have been informative as well as responsive. Simple things like availability of management, the positive environment, positive reinforcement with a job well done and an overall encouraging environment make this job more than enjoyable.

Cons

The location is probably the only downfall for me as I live in Buford. We all know Atlanta in rush hour is never fun, but it is definitely worth the struggles of traffic to wake up and go into such an inviting and positive environment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work environment and positive work atmosphere. You have made it very easy to bring on board and keep good people by that.

6. BDR

I have been working at N3

Pros

When arriving at N3 the Management Team was beyond helpful and if they could not help in any way they made sure I was directed to somebody that would. N3 has great employee experience which allows employees to feel welcome at the work place.

Cons

Location can sometimes be a little difficult to get in and out of work.

7. Hard work pays off

I have been working at N3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, smart coworkers, free snacks, mobile work environment.

Cons

Disconnect between BDRs and management, need to promote more incentives

Advice to Management

Engage more and make everyone feel included. Encourage a team atmosphere and more results will present themselves.

8. BDR

I have been working at N3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Boring job, no challenge

Cons

good pay, relaxed environment, nice people

HORRENDOUS Place to Work

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at N3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All the junk food, fast food, and sodas you can stomach.

Cons

N3 promotes itself as a "tech company" or a "sales and marketing company" when, in reality, it's a mediocre call center with the highest attrition rate I've ever been exposed to. Management lacks oversight and a practical understanding of day-to-day activities. BDRs are allocated to four, five, six campaigns at once when clients are promised (and pay for!) a dedicated resource. This unethical business practice, combined with a severe lack of training, explains why a healthy portion of campaigns either run much, much longer than originally anticipated or the client is refunded all together. N3 has an extremely strict non compete that prohibits past employees for working in a similar line of business with any company on earth for two years. Good thing these types of contracts are generally non-enforceable, but N3 will surely threaten you with it. It happened to me. I encourage potential employees and clients alike to reconsider engaging with N3 in any way. While it might seem attractive at first, you'll likely be underwhelmed by your experience.

Advice to Management

Not sure. The dishonesty both in the hiring process and N3's sales techniques runs deep.

Terrible Work Environment

Former Employee - BDR in Smyrna, GA
    Former Employee - BDR in Smyrna, GA

I worked at N3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay was pretty decent to start off although I don't think they offer much room for growth, free food and drinks, and the other BDRs are pretty cool people.

Cons

EVERYTHING ELSE. I do not know how there are any positive reviews on here. I am only speculating, but N3 came across as the type of company that would put up false reviews on Glassdoor to avoid scaring away recent college grad, so that is what I am going to assume. Management always seemed like they were running around with their heads cut off, so anytime you spoke to them, you felt like you were wasting their time. Apparently there is a "mentor program," yet I never knew that until 5 months in. It is very hard to succeed here because if you are doing well on one campaign, they take you off of it and put you on a campaign that everyone else is struggling with, which means your leads will inevitably go down, which also means you look bad. The work environment at N3 is toxic. If you have a good day on the phones, you get some praise, then if you have 2 days without one, you get scolded at by your manager (obviously this depends on the manager). I was in a meeting with a colleague who was doing pretty poorly and hadn't gotten a lead in 2ish months, and the manager looked at him and said, "Well I don't know why you're in here. This is a team meeting and you aren't contributing to the team. You haven't gotten a lead in 2 months. That sucks bro." This was in front of about 15 of his peers. I would never go back to working here, and no matter what they make it seem like, this job is pure cold calling every day. You are supposed to make 80-100 calls a day and that is what your entire day will consist of Mon-Fri.

Advice to Management

Do better.

Stress World

I have been working at N3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not much to say but fair salary

Cons

Extreme stress/high blood pressure zone.

Advice to Management

Terrible sales managers

RSS Feed </> Embed