NCPHS

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Barbara Hood

A group of very dedicated people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIf you like working with people who 1) like what they do; 2) are good at what they do; and 3) work hard to produce results in the long and short term, this is a good place to work. They focus on the clients and the quality of the services they provide them, and have made a real difference in the lives of seniors in the Bay Area.

ConsAt times it might feel like there is more to do than time to do it in, but it all balances out by the end of the week.

Good organization to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNCPHS is a mission driven environment. There are many great people working for the organization. Work is meaningful here. In my tenure with the organization, the company is always improving. Compensation is reasonable for nonprofits, and the benefits are great even though some benefits disappeared due to economic restraints.

ConsLike another reviewer, I agree that more information from upper management would be helpful.

great boss, ok company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

Prosfriendly people, excellent boss, low level stress.

Conslots of politics, slow to get things done, very far behind the times.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great place to work!

Human Resources Representative (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe Staff and the benefits are great. Everyone is really friendly and very supportive of one another. The benefits were the best I've had at amy company0

ConsThe pay is non profit so it's low compared to other companies. However they do give economic adjustments and merrit increase once a year, so it's like getting a raise twice in a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen and show support to your staff. Getting feedback and ideas from them really helps to understand what they want from an employer and it makes them feel heard.

NCPHS

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat people; good work. Decent nonprofit salary.

ConsPoor communication to staff about changes/growth/development.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore information.

Worked for NCPHS? Contribute to the Community!