NES

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company

Territory Manager (Current Employee) Geismar, LA

ProsCompany treats employees very well. Great benefits

ConsVery little room for advancement

Great people to work with, not so great at allowing room to grow with the company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Orem, UT

ProsGreat people to be around. Managers are dedicated and strive to do what's best for their clients. Very easy to work with and willing to help you out with whatever you may need. They're compassionate and enjoy what they do.

ConsDue to budgets and watching costs, raises are not in the picture at all. Room to grow into other positions is very limited. If they like the job you're doing, they tend to keep you there instead of moving you up the ladder into something more challenging or something you would prefer because you're burned out on the job you're currently doing. They'd rather lose you than keep you. That's sad because you've put in a lot of training with them and they're losing all of your knowledge and know how when you walk out the door.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to your people every 6 months and really get to know what their dreams and ambitons are. Don't be afraid to move them up to another position, especially if they are burned out in their current position. Give people a chance to grow and develop with your company and acknowledge their hard work and efforts with raises! Money does talk and it goes a long way!!

good job

Foreman (Current Employee)

Prosbenefits,a great place to work,not yet as diverse as I would like it,but it will get there

Consdiversity,is not where it should be yet,there are no asian,hispanics,and not many african americans where I work

Advice to Senior Managementbe transparent and honest with your employees,this inturn will make for a more balanced company. don't continue to hire friends and family

Worked for NES? Contribute to the Community!