NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

Updated December 24, 2014
Updated December 24, 2014
4.8

Andy Baker

NextGen is a nice place to work with

Current Employee - Telecommunications Engineer
    Current Employee - Telecommunications Engineer

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

Pros

I've been with NextGen for over a year as a contractor. Very happy to be part of NextGen family.

Cons

may should still continue to have the holiday gathering tradition.

Jan 2, 2015Senior Consultant

Thanks for making it a great year for all at NG! We appreciate all the hard work and commitment made! Happy New Year!

NextGen Global

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

Pros

Great people to work for

Cons

I am wanting a permanent position

NextGEN very good company, strongly recommend

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Silver Spring, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES

Pros

Manager availability, professional support..very nice workplace and good rates.

Cons

Nothing specific
    I could not report any cons.

No specific issue,
    Management is always available and very professional and supporting in all matters.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of potential to make money, growing company that is getting better, compensation is very competitive, Owners of the company are very helpful and will provide whatever is necessary for you to succeed, people listen to your needs. Overall this is a caring group that sticks together that sets you up for success.

Cons

Can't think of any cons as of yet.

Jan 2, 2015Senior Consultant

Thank you for all the hard work and continued commitment to making it a memorable experience for your peers, clients and consultants! Happy New Year

Great place to work - great people!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's a good group of people - everyone is always available to help out and provide support. The President makes himself very accessible which is nice because he wants to to grow and get better. He's very goal oriented and demands hard work but also cares about his employees so it's a good balance.

Cons

The office is cold - heat would be nice.

Jan 2, 2015Senior Consultant

Thanks for making it a great year for all at NG! We appreciate all the hard work and commitment made! As for the heat - we have it, we just need to make sure you get some too! : ) Speak to Ops ... More

Great Company equipped with the right people

Current Employee - Wi-Fi Solution Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Wi-Fi Solution Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Continuous interaction to understand your skill set and project preferences.
    Dynamic in approaching client companies to get the projects. They go that extra mile to get good projects.
    Well defined process, always approachable. Interactions wit Nextgen will make you comfortable in your approach to the project contracts and continuity.

Cons

Did not see any issues as of now. Just started working with them. Will update this section if I find any.

Could understand the nature f work ad train the people with necessary skill set.

Jan 2, 2015Senior Consultant

Thanks for making it a great year! We appreciate all the hard work and commitment made! Happy New Year!

Great Company, Very responsive, and adds value as an Employer

Current Employee - VoLTE RAN Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - VoLTE RAN Engineer in Dallas, TX

Pros

- Decent Compensation
    - Very informative about project details, interviews, and any important situation.
    - Seeks out opportunities not available in the open market.
    - Proactive about inquiries

Cons

- There are no major cons so far.

Jan 2, 2015Senior Consultant

Thanks for making it a great year for all at NG! We appreciate all the hard work! Happy New Year to you!

A Nice Place to work for or work through them

Current Employee - Senior RF Engineer in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Senior RF Engineer in Sacramento, CA

Pros

I am an engineer and I have done several projects (consulting) for more than a decade. NEXTGEN, is one of the few companies that has been quite professional, respectful and friendly.
    Everything was done through a very smooth process and in the right time, as mentioned, during the first contact.
    The pay is always in the right time.
    During the on-board process, I was mostly in touch with the recruiting Director and, one of the HR people. Both really polite and completely professional. Eva Alonso-Raskovich, the recruiting director, is for sure really nice and professional. Must be the first person, to contact, if you are looking for work.
    For sure, I recommend anyone, to join this company or get hired through this company.

Cons

No specific issue. The only thing that I noticed is that, part of the HR activity is done in other parts of the country and if you need to talk to them, you must be aware of the time difference.

Keep up the good work. And keep all the employees happy.
    The best advertisement, is the mouth word. Nothing else.

Jan 2, 2015Senior Consultant

Thanks for making it a great year for all at NG! We appreciate all the hard work and commitment made! I will be sure that HR is aware of the concern with our time difference to our team in SLC ... More

Great company with so many opportunities!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun place to work! Never a dull moment. The company is on the up and up and there is much room for person growth in any position. Everyone is flexible and you are able to really own your position within the company. We do fun things as a company such as happy hours, boat cruises and many of us have formed great friendships outside of work. Benefits are the best I've ever encountered at a company. Overall a great morale.

Cons

None that I can think of! Even if there were any cons, the pros overshadow them :)

Keep doing what you're doing!

Jan 2, 2015Senior Consultant

Thanks for the feedback and a big thanks to you and your commitment and hard work in 2015! All the best and a happy new year!

Thank you NextGen for finding me and providing me with the such wonderful work experience. You are the best.

Former Employee - Network Architect in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Network Architect in Atlanta, GA

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Next Gen is really fantastic company to work for. I worked for Next Gen for more that 10 months and I had absolutely great experience with everyone involved, from the recruiting directors to payroll and administrative team. I have been looked after in the best possible manner.

Cons

None, work-life balance was good. Maybe, once a year meeting of all staff would be nice.

Just keep with good work, you are great and you attract and employ good, hard working people who are very technically strong.

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Photos