NFC Amenity Management

Decent job

Current Employee - Receptionist  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at NFC Amenity Management part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work/life balance. Will work with your schedule. Low stress environment. Everyday duties are simple.

Cons

Disorganized, lack of communication between manager and employees, zero staff meetings, opportunities for advancement are limited at best.

Not very organized for a concierge services

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at NFC Amenity Management part-time

Pros

Get a chances to meet new great and exciting people. If you love helping others with shops, restaurants, etc than this is the perfect job for you. Unlike hotels you don't have to worry about being over sold or high volume of people to help.

Cons

Managers purposely make sure you don't go over 40 hours to they can say you are part time so that don't have to offer you any health insurance. When I was hired I was told that they wanted for a full time position, I barley got 3 a week. Management insist that you stand the whole shift with no mat or padding for you feet. Manager decided against having a microwave or refrigerator for the employees so have to drink Luke warm water and cold food for lunch.

Show some care for the your employees. Offer more training and up to date information about the system.

Lifeguarded at 24 hr fitness through them
    Not very organized, paid fairly well for the time though

Former Employee - Lifeguard
    Former Employee - Lifeguard

I worked at NFC Amenity Management part-time for more than a year

Pros

Laid back, easy work
    There wasn't much to do, so most of the time was spent chatting with the gym members there, who were generally pretty friendly and open

Cons

Boring
    Mind numbingly boring
    if you don't know how to talk to people, you're in for a bad time, as with any other lifeguarding position

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horible never work for them unless you never ever want to move up they just dont care.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at NFC Amenity Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

great for networking with condo residents.

Cons

dont care about there emmployees. they dont fire the people that need to be fierd until is to late and lose there contracts with the condos. Most managers lie dont care if your sick,late or having trouble all they care about is them selves. poor trianing then blame you for the mess when they dident even trian you properly.

hire from the inside the great emmployees that have made you upper management look good. give raises. be selfless. think about the employee before your self. actully care about people dont be fake.

Cares only about # of properties

Former Employee - Concierge  in  Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Concierge in Miami, FL

I worked at NFC Amenity Management

Pros

nfc has great "5 diamond training." the training is good in THEORY. but if the training is not followed through with every month it fades amongst the employees.

Cons

I have been a concierge at hotels for 15 years and I have been pain up to $18 per hour worked. NFC offered me $10 per hour. I told them that i wanted a raise or i was leaving. They offered me $11 per hour. Nfc doesn't care about their employees. They are worried about your loyalty to them and not vice versa. nfc doesn't care about you. and if you make one wrong move they will fire you.

has serious organizational problems. this company needs to get their act together. management needs to stop worrying about getting sued and start caring more about their employees before they all quit.

Worked for NFC Amenity Management? Contribute to the Community!