NNB

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Trila Bumstead

Great Company with a Few Local Flaws.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Klamath Falls, OR

I worked at NNB

ProsGood medical benefits. Awesome equipment for a small market...actually the best equipment I've had to work with (it got worse as I moved up in market size!). Touch screen Scott Studios, TLC, the latest upgrades for Adobe. Good people overall. Seem to have a knack for finding former large market personalities and hiring new people with potential, which creates a really good learning environment for the new ones. They really do want to do live and local radio as much as possible. They encourage you to use your personality on-air.

ConsThey are not as relaxed as most radio stations. They seem to like having a more office-appropriate atmosphere than in often found in radio.

Board of Directors were going in different directions. This made productivity impossible

Vice President/GM (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

I worked at NNB

ProsSmall market broadcasters have much more flexibility than large market broadcasters. You are able to use creativity within these small markets.

ConsThis company is in receivership now. I would not recommend working there.

Worked for NNB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NNB reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NNB CEO Trila Bumstead. All reviews posted anonymously by NNB employees.