NPS Pharmaceuticals

Be The First To
Add Photos

NPS Pharmaceuticals President, CEO, and Director François Nader

François Nader

It is a promissimg company, it will always be.

Bedminster, NJ

ProsGood people, expanding fast, some of the departments like tech-ops have talented professionals. Year end gifts are nice.

ConsManagement is clueless
    Culture of hiding everything from employees, decisions made only at the top.
    Constant budget cuts

Down into the dumps

Medical Writing Director (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

ProsWhen I joined NPS in 2007, the company was a large, friendly family. People were highlyu educated and work well together. The CEO held open meetings to inform workers of what the company was doing. During development of its first New Drug Application, I hired a number of workers and received initial support for my efforts.

ConsAfter data problems and other crises, things started falling apart. In fighting, day long debates on wording in documents, secret meetings, limited access to information needed to write documents, hiring of people with few skills and very difficult to handle opinions all ensued. Eventually, the company imploded.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay as a small company, developing quality drugs that can be sold to others--or be bought out by another company. The current CEO is not the one under which I worked.

Worked for NPS Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NPS Pharmaceuticals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NPS Pharmaceuticals CEO François Nader. All reviews posted anonymously by NPS Pharmaceuticals employees.