NRI

NRI Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Robb Mulberger

Gets you to work quickly!

Associate (Current Employee) Annandale, VA

ProsIf you are looking for a good temp agency in northern VA, NRI is the way to go! Nice people, prompt service, good pay

ConsThere are many computer skills tests to take that are timed, and thus a little annoying, but nothing is overly different

Exceptional worker not utilized to full potential.

Recruiter (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsIt was a small work environment. There was always some work to do. More attention should be paid to cultivating the employees.

ConsNRI seems to focus alot of energy on numbers. That is expected since this is a sales environment, however the morale of the employees seems to be an afterthought. More attention should be paid to fairness and equality of all the employees. Tenured staff were typically "turned a blind eye" to and never held accountable for their wrong doings or appropriate behavior.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement in all branches needs to remain consistent. Fresh ideas need to be encouraged.

Very helpful and professional staffing agency.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe staff is friendly and if you do well on an assignment they'll keep trying to find you work.

ConsTheir sign up process is a little redundant: I was told to re-entire my entire resume into their computer system before my interview; I feel I could have brought a PDF or Word to copy and paste information.

Worked for NRI? Contribute to the Community!