NTI (National Technologies Inc)

www.nt-i.com
  www.nt-i.com

NTI (National Technologies Inc) Reviews

1.0

CEO

No Respect For People

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI

I worked at NTI (National Technologies Inc) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The owner and his son are genuine people with big hearts. It's a shame they let a lady who is destroying their company run the place. They pay well. That's about it.

Cons

You will never be treated with any respect. The people that work for this company only care about gossip and drama. They only tell you what you want to hear. They will never listen to ideas and opinions. You will be talked to and treated worse than you will ever imagine. They laid off half of the shop and "cleaned house" they also cut hours to all employees after accepting a "future 50" award for fastest growing company. Some of the biggest scam artist I have ever run in to. By far the WORST company I have EVER worked for. Wish I would have read these reviews before accepting the job. It would have saved me from a lot.

To owner and son please make a change for the better and REPLACE the "controller" of the company. She is brining you down. Also, the girls in the front office talk to customers via phone and email very poorly with disrespect. They can be very mean to other and probably chase off most of your business. Please learn how to treat employees better.

Horrible

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Creek, WI

I have been working at NTI (National Technologies Inc)

Pros

The only good thing is that pay is decent and is in line with most company standards, that's about it.

Cons

Over time is a must, not optional. Managers are uninformed and mismange. They are unprofessional with employees by changing rules on the wing, delaying reviews, holding off training, etc. Also, safety standards are sub par.

Learn how to treat your employees with respect because there are a number of quality employees who have been lost over the years and quality and order have suffered because of it.