Nabholz Construction

Be The First To
Add Photos

Raymond E Nabholz

Great Company!

ProsExceptional company with high integrity. Most employees feel more like family than co-workers.

ConsDepending on your position, it can sometimes be hard to move up in the company.

Severe lack of INTEGRITY !!

Field (Former Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

ProsLots of perks if u lack ethics and if your office personnel

ConsPoor communication between office and field ! As in office gets perks field get the shaft at every turn !

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the employees you have let go that now thrive at your competitors !!!

too much money wasted on unimportant crap

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthey have an apprentice school thats about it

Consthey lay their employees off wayyy too much they lay off the senior hands that make the most money and keep the newer ones who make less and if your not catholic your not getting anywhere especially if your names not nabholz no christmas bonuses mandated wellness checks where they tell you to your too fat to do your job management looks down on workers its like a click in high school with these people if your not catholic and live in conway they have no use for you and your not gonna get anywhere in this company at all if your not. stay away from nabholz i work for CDI now and its a totally different world they also dont exactly HAVE THE BEST REP OUTSIDE OF CENTRAL ARKANSAS THEY ARE KNOWN FOR SHABBY WORK the whole time i was there not just me alot of other people too we would work for maybe three weeks get laid off for three mos finally get to go back to work get laid off again sometimes for up to 6 mos you cant make a living like that check out the website for a good laugh theres pics of them playing golf laughing it up while there workers are living in poverty loyal to a company that could give two shits about them

Advice to Senior Managementget your crap together if you want to keep your employees

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Best Company I have ever worked for

Project Management Assistant (Current Employee)
    Rogers, AR

ProsI have worked in the construction business for 25+ years - have worked for engineers, architects and another general contractor. Nabholz is such a good place to work. I love the culture, great benefits and perks for employees, feeling of teamwork. I worked for them years ago and had to move out of the area due to spouses job but was able to move back to the area and was hired back. The people are awesome.

ConsThere isn't anything negative to say.

Overall, not a bad experience.

Little Rock, AR

ProsNabholz was a decent experience for me professionally but the reputation of the company seems to vary from location to location. Central AR area is top notch...ask around for opinions in other areas.

ConsI really didn't have any bad experiences to speak of. Like all other companies out there, the job is what you make of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership needs to really look at their reputation in various locations. There are places that the Nabholz name is almost notorious in construction because of poor quality and client relations.

Nabholz Construction is a great place to work, especially if you are catholic.

Little Rock, AR

ProsThe senior management team will treat you like a friend more than an employee. I was an intern and the CEO actually knew my name after a couple months. They also have great benefits for both salaried and hourly employees. I learned a lot while I worked there. You will be able to go home to your family at night, since it is rare to work more than a 40 hour week if you are a salaried employee.

ConsYou may want to check out catholicism if you want very many promotions. I don't know if there is anyone in upper level management that isn't a catholic. I didn't feel I recieved much feedback while I was there. I never could get a clear answer on whether they were going to put me on salary or not, and with multiple offers to work elsewhere, I wasn't going to just sit around waiting

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep treating employees the way you do. I would have liked more feedback.

Worked for Nabholz Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nabholz Construction reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Nabholz Construction CEO Raymond E Nabholz. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Nabholz Construction employees.