Nantucket Cottage Hospital

www.nantuckethospital.org

Nantucket Cottage Hospital Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Nantucket Cottage Hospital. Not a place that respects employees.

(Former Employee) Nantucket, MA

ProsLiving and working on the Island of Nantucket is a very interesting time. Wonderful restaurants, great beaches, and historical town. Can't be beat if you can afford it.

ConsThis is a Hospital where you can be cussed out in front of patients and coworkers then make a formal complaint to Human Resources and have nothing done about it even though your complaints were supported by coworkers and patients. The bottom line is, it's difficult to find medical professionals to live and work on Nantucket because of the high cost of living so keeping a bad manager is better than doing the right thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people that can do the hospital some good rather than hire people that don't know their job. Realize that doing what is right not only means keeping your job but protecting your employees from verbal abuse from managers is also the right thing to do.

Wouldn't let my worst enemy work here.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSalary and benefits are outstanding. Overtime was pletniful.

ConsManagement and Senior management have no clue what they are doing. When a issue was brought to human resources nothing was done. Finally after litigation something was started. I wouldn't work for this company again, nor would I let my friend work for this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue.

Worked for Nantucket Cottage Hospital? Contribute to the Community!