Napco Security

Be The First To
Add Photos

Napco Security Chairman, President, and Secretary Richard L. Soloway

Richard L. Soloway

I would have to say it is very strict and demanding

Assembler (Former Employee) Sparta, NC

ProsYou are always busy when you are working

ConsIt is a temporary job, they hire off and on

Advice to Senior ManagementYou really need to demand more drug testing

Napco is ok to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood company to work for, very stable and has been around for years. Advanced security in a field that sometimes has problems.

ConsShould listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. There are a lot of competitors in this market.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould listen to employees more and have better advancement for them. Could have better benifits and vacation for loyal employees.

Mixed feelings

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent products, loyal customers who have been with the company often for many years.

ConsOverly focused on a large number of appointments which leads to quantity over quality (in my opinion).

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Products, Questionable strategy

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Amityville, NY

ProsThe products are superior to others within the same catagory. Customer base is loyal and consider it to be the best in the market.

ConsManagement does not respect the employee base. Their strategy of how they go to market puts them in a bad light with their distribution network.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time educating the end users and dealers, less time strong-arming distributors.

comunication lacking from upper management

Senior Design Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsThe knowlege base of some employees was good.

ConsSome members of upper Management

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be effective leader's through personal example.

If you like to be a serf in an oligarchy, this is your place.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Amityville, NY

ProsIts a job. The company has been around for a long time and I dont se it going away anytime soon. Thats solid!

ConsLow pay. I once was a professional.. until everything I went to school for and have gained by working in the field was undermined. I am told what to do. There is no thinking, since I was threatened to be terminated for doing so. (And my job requirement is to do some thinking lol.) No communication. No meetings. Nothing. Less than nothing.

If you are not part of the top 6 or so people you are expendable. Expect to be disrespected. You are a dummy. They have long noses to look down upon your idiot self... with a smile mind you. ;) The power dynamic is closed shut and there is no room for movement. Expect your self esteem to float away and confidence to be sapped.

Raises? Nothing based on your work, but a communal 4% and not every year. I am probably underpaid by 30% for my skill set.

Advice to Senior Management--

was once a good company to work for now no one cares

Tech Support (Former Employee) Amityville, NY

Prosemployees care about cust try to make thrm to continue using products

Consif you get sick they termanate you lower management worried about quantity not quiality

Advice to Senior Managementwattch your dept managers who are changing the numbers so they look good making hard to stay with company have a large turnover and managers dont care

Worked for Napco Security? Contribute to the Community!