Napp Pharmaceuticals Reviews

4.5

Christopher B Mitchell

Comfortable if not dynamic

Former Employee - Senior Research Manager  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Research Manager in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Napp Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Car scheme, work life balance

Cons

Sales force focus, lack of dynamism

Napp-A great place to work

Current Employee - Medical Salesperson  in  Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Medical Salesperson in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at Napp Pharmaceuticals

Pros

My experience at Napp over recent years has been of a company with great people and a great working atmosphere. The people and management are generally very supportive with a stong company ethos and very open culture, which value the individual and individual contribution.

Cons

Some management decisions are questionable., sometimes people are promoted to positions which are not suitable for them. There does seem to be ceiling on the salary as a salesperson and a limit to the bonus that can be earned. There are still some development issues in that new management positions which arise within the company are often filled from outside the company, suggesting not enough successful development of individuals to a suitable standard.

The changes over recent years have been very positive and I believe we are heading forward in a very positive fashion. Keep heading in the current direction.

Worked for Napp Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!