National Agents Alliance Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.7
Andy Albright

Pros
  • Can make money, but it takes a lot of money to make it (in 5 reviews)

• They teach you good techniques of high pressure sales (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • I have 17 agents all over Florida and we all make money for our families not our agency managers (in 5 reviews)

• There want to train you to be a high pressure sales person (in 3 reviews)

1. Changed my life!

Current Employee - Agent in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Agent in Tampa, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Financial Freedom! Make my own schedule, spend more time with my family, travel the world, and most of all....I make great amount of money! 24/7 training and support, LEADS!! LEADS!! NO cold calling, NO door Knocking, NO Business 2 Business...EVER!

Cons

If you are not a motivated, determined, or success driven person then this is not for you! Anyone that complains is because they are not hungry for success and wants life handed to them on a plate!

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity and PLEASE keep doing what you are doing by creating more training, trips, and FREE MONEY! I am forever grateful to Andy Albright! My life is changed!

Im Making over 125K a year and I work less than 40 Hours a week

Current Employee - Life Insurance Agent in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Life Insurance Agent in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

All Expense Paid Trips to Venice Italy and Greek Islands in 2015, Oasis of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruise all Expense Paid 2014, All Expense Paid Trip to Aruba in 2013, All Expense Paid trip to Punta Cana Hard Rock Cafe in 2012, All Expense Paid Trip to Silver Seas Caribbean Cruise in 2011. .... Need I go on? 6 Figure Income for over 2 years. .... A Positive Coachable System for those who are receptive to follow. FREEDOM!

Cons

People who are not Coachable can post anything on the Internet to disclaim NAA. Its not Amway with a new Name ~ Its an Insurance Marketing Organization (IMO) for Well Respected A++ Rated Insurances Companies like, Mutual Of Omaha who has been around since 1909, Columbian Financial Group who has been around since 1881, Phoenix Life who has been around since 1851 and many more. Chargebacks are a Nature of the Beast WITH ALMOST ALL SALES JOBS. And as far as the Leads, if your in business for yourself, you need to advertise, the cost of the leads is like an advertising expense to run a business. the ROI on your lead cost is very very high so if your complaining about any of these problems,... your not coachable and anyone can put anyting on the Internet and its assumed True.

3. Licensed Producer

Current Employee - Multi-state Producer
    Current Employee - Multi-state Producer

I have been working at National Agents Alliance (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most are fair, friendly and helpful. Leads are fine if you use the system correctly. YOU choose FT or PT.

Cons

You must find the balance and be a self starter. If you need to be creative, probably won't work for you.

Advice to Management

The culture gets better every year. This opportunity is what YOU make of it for yourself. Thanks!

5. Great Company, Wonderful People

Former Employee - Field Underwriter in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Field Underwriter in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at National Agents Alliance (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most people working here are genuinely good people who care about the clients. Training is not only about product knowledge. Company culture of striving for improvement.

Cons

The focus is more on working full time and doing some recruiting. This can be hard for someone looking for more part time work.

Agency manager

I worked at National Agents Alliance full-time

Pros

None at all except friendships made

Cons

BIGGEST SCAM/CULT OF ALL TIME. Was there for 7 years.

Life Insurance Sales

Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Springfield, MA
    Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Springfield, MA

Pros

Flexible schedule,many good products to sell.

Cons

You had to pay for your leads, which were expensive, and were not good leads. 100% commission. There were no benefits,and you had to spend more of your own money for expenses than the income received.

8. Great people to work with and for. No room for real growth.

Current Employee - Data Base Developer in Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Data Base Developer in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free soda, food, gym, tanning bed. Access to pool table, ping pong table, and shuffle board. Free concerts if your lucky enough to get them.

Cons

Very easy to be over looked if you are not demanding to be noticed everyday. Well below the industry average pay.

Advice to Management

Take more interest in your employees.

It

Current Employee - Salesman in Antioch, CA
    Current Employee - Salesman in Antioch, CA

Pros

Great Training, Great Leadership, Great Products Great People, Great Money

Cons

You don't get what you don't work for. People who join and sit on there hands expecting it to be handed to them just because they earned a Life License NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! You have to get out there and hustle, make an effort.

Advice to Management

I'm in no position to give advice to Management there doing an awesome job and I'm just attempting to replicate it. ANDY ALBRIGHT IS A VISIONARY AND GREAT LEADER.

10. great

Current Employee - Broker in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Broker in Wilmington, NC

Pros

Money work balance good leads great training and money. Need to work hard to achieve success will not be handed to you

Cons

None that I can think of right now. You get what i put in to it that is the bottom line

LIFE CHANGER

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Jacksonville Beach, FL

Pros

Started in March 2013, made $109,000 my first year. Income has doubled since. Take a step of faith and believe you can and you WILL!

Cons

People will always be people, if you have a crooked uplink, I am sorry. If you have a true and honest upline who believes in you wants to help you like I do, consider yourself BLESSED!

Advice to Management

WORK IT, AND IT WILL WORK!!!

RSS Feed </> Embed