National Agents Alliance

Updated September 9, 2014
Updated September 9, 2014
3.2

Andy Albright

Pros
  • flexible schedule,t can be a good way to learn about insurance (in 4 reviews)

• I have seen the lead system and we go to great lengths to ensure that our agents get the best quality leads available (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • A lot of money spent on travel costs (in 3 reviews)

• Andy Albright makes a lot of money selling leads (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

A great company with so much room for advancement!

Current Employee - Internet Marketing  in  Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love the culture and the family atmosphere. My coworkers and the agents are not just my coworkers, they're my friends. I love knowing that the work I do is helping agents, who are then helping families. The company also offers tons of free stuff from snacks at the office to books to VIP tickets to sports events and concerts.

Cons

The only con for me was not finding National Agents Alliance sooner.

Keep it up!

Good place to start for insurance sales experience.

Former Employee - Key Leader  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Key Leader in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of support, flexible hours, good pay. Sometimes free leads.

Cons

Expensive leads. Not enough free leads of equal quality.

I had a good experience at Naa, I made great money for the hours I put in. The only thing I didn't like was the lead price. They are very expensive. I understand it is common practice in the insurance industry to have to pay for leads but they are a little above average in price.

Make the leads a little cheaper for new people. Give out more free leads.

Other than that, thanks for the experience.

Been here 6 years so far! It just keeps getting better and better!

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I create my own schedule. work as much as i wanna work and make as much as I wanna make. I sell as much insurance as I want and hire as many agents as I want.

Cons

Believing in people more than they believe in themselves. Hiring lazy people and spending a lot of time training them and then they don't do what they say they are going to do and make up excuses as to why they can't be successful.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work and grow at.

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Great company, pushed me to grow myself, huge opportunity with a team of people that are interested in helping people.

Cons

no cons at this time

FUN!

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Such a fun environment. Very laid back. More like a family. Everybody cares about your success and here to help you succeed.

Cons

You always have to be on your toes. Make sure you are working your hardest to help motivate the team. A rising tide raises all ships!

Beer Thursdays

Truly having fun, making money and making a difference

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coworkers, personal growth, environment, employee activities, and being excited to come into work each morning.

Cons

That I didn't discover NAA earlier.

Wonderful company in a small town- Could not ask for more!

Current Employee - Lead Performance Team Member  in  Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Lead Performance Team Member in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than a year

Pros

NAA really stands with their motto, "Have Fun. Make Money. Make a Difference." I have never worked for a company that truly cares about their employees. Andy allows so much opportunity for personal growth, it is incredible. Not many companies have a CEO who genuinely cares and encourages his employees to invest in their future and personal growth like he does. Andy gives his employees a free personal growth book every month and has book club meetings with the entire staff once a month. He inspires us daily and invests in us every single day. He makes sure we have access to drinks and snacks to keep us going throughout the day, as well as gives us opportunities to have fun with our co-workers in office and outside the office with concerts, sporting events, trips, etc. Upper Management truly cares about each and every employee and makes sure that they know they are appreciated. The energy in the office is always high and everyone is always working hard. I could not imagine working for a company other than NAA!

Cons

It's hard to think of any cons with NAA. The only thing I can think of is that you do not get paid vacation days until you've been here a year, but management is really good at working with you if you do need to take off for something important. NAA truly is a great company to work for!

Keep on caring about your staff, even the smallest compliments go a long way.

Interesting

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at National Agents Alliance part-time for more than a year

Pros

Encouraging and positive group of people. Recommended me to a lot of good books. Seemed to be family organized. Learned some good communication skills.

Cons

Lots of time and money attending their weekly peep rallies. Never really learned the product and it was all high pressure sales techniques. In the end lost money doing it. Everyone that was in my group is no longer with NAA and only one is still selling insurance at all.

Train the product and be honest that it is a business for a few to make money.

best life insurance marketing company in the USA

Current Employee - Independent Agent  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Independent Agent in Seattle, WA

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you want to work for a company with integrity. A company that truly cares about their people and has a true even playing field .. check out NAA. This is a great company to work for especially for Women and Minorities . You can truly have fun . make money and make a difference in other peoples lives. I only hope that more companies will follow suite and be like NAA.

Cons

You have to be teachable and trainable. .. but if you follow their system . you will make money

keep doing what you are doing NAA is getting better by the hour

Pretty bad experience

Former Employee - Insurance Agent  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at National Agents Alliance part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pretty decent training for a new person. Learned about insurance

Cons

It became obvious that certain experienced producers received the good leads and new people only got to buy recycled old leads. Some of the leads I was assigned were in war zones while the experienced agents got the pick of the litter. I wanted leads in my area but only got ones 50 to 75 miles away. Got porched about 30% of the time and made little money. Sales techniques were borderline unethical. Keep in mind this was my experience at one location.

Do more to help new guys be successful. Hiring new people so you can sell them old leads is pretty low in my book.

National Agents Alliance Photos

Harlem Shake Video Shoot
National Agents Alliance Headquarters

+ Add Photo

Worked for National Agents Alliance? Contribute to the Community!