National Agents Alliance

Updated October 14, 2014
Updated October 14, 2014
3.4

Andy Albright

Pros
  • Can make money, but it takes a lot of money to make it (in 5 reviews)

• They did teach me how to do high pressure sales (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • I have 17 agents all over Florida and we all make money for our families not our agency managers (in 5 reviews)

• There want to train you to be a high pressure sales person (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Awesome place to work, have fun and be creative!

Current Employee - Marketing in Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Marketing in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great leadership that pours into us by teaching. We get a free book a month and have a staff book we read each month along with teaching from the book by the CEO, Andy Albright. You can always speak your mind and be creative while having fun. I love my job!

Cons

None, please keep it up!

Thank you for helping me grow and continue to pour into us! The benefits are endless!

Family Oriented business that supplies all the help training and support I need to continue my success.

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I love how quickly you can move up the levels and that I don't have a minimum quota so there is no stress and I want to write more and surpass my personal goals not someone eases. I love Andy and Jane's positive energy. NAA has so much information to help me become a better agent all I have to do is my part, Stay connected.The information is there all I have to do is go get it.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

A great company with so much room for advancement!

Current Employee - Internet Marketing in Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I love the culture and the family atmosphere. My coworkers and the agents are not just my coworkers, they're my friends. I love knowing that the work I do is helping agents, who are then helping families. The company also offers tons of free stuff from snacks at the office to books to VIP tickets to sports events and concerts.

Cons

The only con for me was not finding National Agents Alliance sooner.

Keep it up!

Good place to start for insurance sales experience.

Former Employee - Key Leader in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Key Leader in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of support, flexible hours, good pay. Sometimes free leads.

Cons

Expensive leads. Not enough free leads of equal quality.

I had a good experience at Naa, I made great money for the hours I put in. The only thing I didn't like was the lead price. They are very expensive. I understand it is common practice in the insurance industry to have to pay for leads but they are a little above average in price.

Make the leads a little cheaper for new people. Give out more free leads.

Other than that, thanks for the experience.

Interesting

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at National Agents Alliance part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Encouraging and positive group of people. Recommended me to a lot of good books. Seemed to be family organized. Learned some good communication skills.

Cons

Lots of time and money attending their weekly peep rallies. Never really learned the product and it was all high pressure sales techniques. In the end lost money doing it. Everyone that was in my group is no longer with NAA and only one is still selling insurance at all.

Train the product and be honest that it is a business for a few to make money.

Great company to work and grow at.

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Great company, pushed me to grow myself, huge opportunity with a team of people that are interested in helping people.

Cons

no cons at this time

FUN!

Current Employee - Team Leader in Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Such a fun environment. Very laid back. More like a family. Everybody cares about your success and here to help you succeed.

Cons

You always have to be on your toes. Make sure you are working your hardest to help motivate the team. A rising tide raises all ships!

Beer Thursdays

Truly having fun, making money and making a difference

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Coworkers, personal growth, environment, employee activities, and being excited to come into work each morning.

Cons

That I didn't discover NAA earlier.

Wonderful company in a small town- Could not ask for more!

Current Employee - Lead Performance Team Member in Burlington, NC
    Current Employee - Lead Performance Team Member in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than an year)

Pros

NAA really stands with their motto, "Have Fun. Make Money. Make a Difference." I have never worked for a company that truly cares about their employees. Andy allows so much opportunity for personal growth, it is incredible. Not many companies have a CEO who genuinely cares and encourages his employees to invest in their future and personal growth like he does. Andy gives his employees a free personal growth book every month and has book club meetings with the entire staff once a month. He inspires us daily and invests in us every single day. He makes sure we have access to drinks and snacks to keep us going throughout the day, as well as gives us opportunities to have fun with our co-workers in office and outside the office with concerts, sporting events, trips, etc. Upper Management truly cares about each and every employee and makes sure that they know they are appreciated. The energy in the office is always high and everyone is always working hard. I could not imagine working for a company other than NAA!

Cons

It's hard to think of any cons with NAA. The only thing I can think of is that you do not get paid vacation days until you've been here a year, but management is really good at working with you if you do need to take off for something important. NAA truly is a great company to work for!

Keep on caring about your staff, even the smallest compliments go a long way.

Been here 6 years so far! It just keeps getting better and better!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I create my own schedule. work as much as i wanna work and make as much as I wanna make. I sell as much insurance as I want and hire as many agents as I want.

Cons

Believing in people more than they believe in themselves. Hiring lazy people and spending a lot of time training them and then they don't do what they say they are going to do and make up excuses as to why they can't be successful.

National Agents Alliance Photos