National Agents Alliance Reviews

Updated March 26, 2015
78 reviews filtered by
3.5
Andy Albright

Pros
  • Can make money, but it takes a lot of money to make it (in 5 reviews)

• Good training for high pressure sales techniques (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • I have 17 agents all over Florida and we all make money for our families not our agency managers (in 5 reviews)

• There want to train you to be a high pressure sales person (in 3 reviews)

1. Great company, leadership, and income

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Detroit, MI

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

My managers really care about my success. The culture is friendly, diverse, and positive. Everything my manager told me about the company in the interview was true in practice. I call their leads, make appointments with their script, and make sales with their presentation. Policies are issued in days, I am paid in days. I have never worked somewhere where I get paid quickly and daily for my efforts. Those that I recruited to NAA who doubled their previous income are thankful for the opportunity. They trained me in all the aspects of the business required for my success. They have fun and even make the insurance training enjoyable to attend. I can only speak to my experience, my market (Michigan) has a ton of leads, your individual manager or market may be different. However, my experience with national leadership has been the same - positive, supporting, and based on integrity.

Cons

If you are not a self starter then this is not the place for you. Even though they provide training, no one supervises you to make calls and go on appointments. If you are afraid of the phone or not comfortable meeting people in their homes, then you will not make money. If your first and last priority is only about making money, then NAA discussions about helping people and being good citizens in the community will seem trite and unnecessary.

Be more selective about who you recruit. Most people do not have the self-discipline for this business and giving EVERYONE an opportunity means a lot of people may wash out who should never have come on board in the first place.

Excellent place to grow as an insurance agent.

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Lots of money to be made, with excellent training materials through NAAUniversity. Hotspot meetings are weekly, with motivating agents and training lessons. You make your own schedule, which can allow for part time or full time work.

Cons

You get what you put into it. If you don't do the work, you won't make any money, and will waste your time getting the license.

Help new employees understand what all has to be done in order to get started. Don't hide how much the state licensing costs until the last minute. Give all information up front to prospective hires.

3. Hard work may equal success.

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Great system for novice insurance agents. NAA shows you a roadmap for success, it is up to you to follow it.

Cons

Commission scale starts off way too low compared with other GA's.

Higher ground floor commission.

5. Real opportunity to make more than a living....make a life

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Prequalified leads from people who want what we have. Can make money quickly by following system and leadership. Can start part time and build. Excellent training from people who are already successful. No cold calling required. Short sales cycle. Work with well established companies like Mutual of Omaha and others. Can help just about any client because there are numerous carriers from which to choose

Cons

Easy to complicate.....not for those who want to create their own system.

6. Good company

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Flexibility, good group of people.

Cons

Unpredictability. Large investment in leads.

Better up-line matching

7. Run, Run The Other Way

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

If you like high pressure sales, buying old leads(2 years old), new leads that have been contacted by 2 or more agents and people that tell you it's all about caring for people which is a lie....then this is for you.

Cons

This bunch is a cloak and dagger running stealth. You don't find out what it's really all about until you have taken the license exam and bought leads. Luckily I got out before spending much money. They tell you it's not MLM. Don't believe them. They had me trying to recruit my friends before I even took the license exam. Their real business is selling leads and training materials.

Practice what you preach. Tell people ALL about the opportunity on the front. Quit hiding important information and detail until you think you have them hooked.

8. Awful training, Lost money, Waste of Time

Former Employee - Producer in North Dayton, OH
    Former Employee - Producer in North Dayton, OH

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

If you're good, and got decent training, you'll make money

Cons

I got lousy training, was lied about leads and couldn't get help from management.

Learn to be good leaders

A lot of promises were made but they simply don't deliver.

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

They have a lot of good online training. Everyone is real nice and helpful. They supply leads initially to help you get started and the commissions are good.

Cons

They promise they have an abundance of leads but they ran out with me in a month. Then they said I should buy leads to get better quality of people. So the 2nd month I spent the same amount on leads as I made in commissions. Instead of working with me to get me successful, they just kept saying i should get a recruit to make money off them. Of course, this is typical of MLM

Instead of constantly recruiting new people, stop charging for leads and help your salespeople to succeed. If it wasn't for the MLM structure, management wouldn't have a job, how about working for yourself instead of making tons of money off of everyone else?

Horrendous: lots of deception

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

none nothing good at all

Cons

They start out lying by telling you over the phone that you will be a salaried employee. This position is for a self employed Insurance Producer. Then after you sign up with them and before they give leads to you, you are required to start recruiting more unsuspecting fools via the telephone. Now how can one recruit for an organization when you first start working there and before you go out on your first insurance sale?

National Agents Alliance is a great place to work. We help families all over the United States.

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

We make a difference in the lives of many, we love to have fun and you can have unlimited income here. We focus on Excellence, Service, Integrity, Accountability, Respect, Compassion, Community, and Gratitude.

Cons

We need more people to help more families. We would love to have all of America having financial plans for the future.

National Agents Alliance Photos