National Agents Alliance Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.5
Andy Albright

Pros
  • Can make money, but it takes a lot of money to make it (in 5 reviews)

• They teach you good techniques of high pressure sales (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • I have 17 agents all over Florida and we all make money for our families not our agency managers (in 5 reviews)

• There want to train you to be a high pressure sales person (in 3 reviews)

1. Licensed Producer

Current Employee - Multi-state Producer
    Current Employee - Multi-state Producer

I have been working at National Agents Alliance (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most are fair, friendly and helpful. Leads are fine if you use the system correctly. YOU choose FT or PT.

Cons

You must find the balance and be a self starter. If you need to be creative, probably won't work for you.

Advice to Management

The culture gets better every year. This opportunity is what YOU make of it for yourself. Thanks!

2. Great Company, Wonderful People

Former Employee - Field Underwriter in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Field Underwriter in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at National Agents Alliance (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most people working here are genuinely good people who care about the clients. Training is not only about product knowledge. Company culture of striving for improvement.

Cons

The focus is more on working full time and doing some recruiting. This can be hard for someone looking for more part time work.

3. It

Current Employee - Salesman in Antioch, CA
    Current Employee - Salesman in Antioch, CA

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Great Training, Great Leadership, Great Products Great People, Great Money

Cons

You don't get what you don't work for. People who join and sit on there hands expecting it to be handed to them just because they earned a Life License NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! You have to get out there and hustle, make an effort.

Advice to Management

I'm in no position to give advice to Management there doing an awesome job and I'm just attempting to replicate it. ANDY ALBRIGHT IS A VISIONARY AND GREAT LEADER.

5. great

Current Employee - Broker in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Broker in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Money work balance good leads great training and money. Need to work hard to achieve success will not be handed to you

Cons

None that I can think of right now. You get what i put in to it that is the bottom line

6. LIFE CHANGER

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Started in March 2013, made $109,000 my first year. Income has doubled since. Take a step of faith and believe you can and you WILL!

Cons

People will always be people, if you have a crooked uplink, I am sorry. If you have a true and honest upline who believes in you wants to help you like I do, consider yourself BLESSED!

Advice to Management

WORK IT, AND IT WILL WORK!!!

7. iba

I have been working at National Agents Alliance part-time

Pros

Great support team, everyone wants to help each other

Cons

Could get left behind if you dont show up

Advice to Management

Give more attention to ppl that want to succeed and are trying.

Agent

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance (More than a year)

Pros

Great training. Fun supportive atmosphere.

Cons

Costs are out of control. Leads, training, travel and the time to get up to profitability are all on you.

Advice to Management

Give prospective agents a true cost of doing business there.

Great company, leadership, and income

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Detroit, MI

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My managers really care about my success. The culture is friendly, diverse, and positive. Everything my manager told me about the company in the interview was true in practice. I call their leads, make appointments with their script, and make sales with their presentation. Policies are issued in days, I am paid in days. I have never worked somewhere where I get paid quickly and daily for my efforts. Those that I recruited to NAA who doubled their previous income are thankful for the opportunity. They trained me in all the aspects of the business required for my success. They have fun and even make the insurance training enjoyable to attend. I can only speak to my experience, my market (Michigan) has a ton of leads, your individual manager or market may be different. However, my experience with national leadership has been the same - positive, supporting, and based on integrity.

Cons

If you are not a self starter then this is not the place for you. Even though they provide training, no one supervises you to make calls and go on appointments. If you are afraid of the phone or not comfortable meeting people in their homes, then you will not make money. If your first and last priority is only about making money, then NAA discussions about helping people and being good citizens in the community will seem trite and unnecessary.

Advice to Management

Be more selective about who you recruit. Most people do not have the self-discipline for this business and giving EVERYONE an opportunity means a lot of people may wash out who should never have come on board in the first place.

COMPLETE WASTE OF 7 YEARS!

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Built life long friendships with the agents we we worked with! Leraned what to look for in a legitimate insurance sales position.

Cons

1. Lead overrides 2. LOW contracts 3. High overhead costs 4. MLM copy cat 5. Manipulative leaders 6. Not a true 1099 7. Cult like environment 7. Skewed numbers 8. Low profitability 9. Number of lawsuits 10. Disguised as a Christian company

Advice to Management

Truly turn to God, and follow the Bible's ways, as you preach.

joke

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

there none to be listed so do not read this because it is a waste of your time now go find a real job

Cons

all of them are cons-artists. went to a dumb meeting to hear about this MLM insurance. was told there are 40 FREE LEADS a week. then was told you have to buy leads that run from 13-48 dollars a piece for a lead. low payout and buy god know how good that recycled lead is. just like every review in here they ask the same stupid stuff. who do you know that would be interested in getting an extra 500/week pt. one girl stood and said she made 4200 for the week and only worked 5 hrs.Just a bunch of crap.

Advice to Management

just quit now while your ahead. whatever that means well good luck with that

RSS Feed </> Embed