National Agents Alliance Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.5
Andy Albright

Pros
  • Can make money, but it takes a lot of money to make it (in 5 reviews)

• They teach you good techniques of high pressure sales (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • I have 17 agents all over Florida and we all make money for our families not our agency managers (in 5 reviews)

• There want to train you to be a high pressure sales person (in 3 reviews)

1. It

Current Employee - Salesman in Antioch, CA
    Current Employee - Salesman in Antioch, CA

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Great Training, Great Leadership, Great Products Great People, Great Money

Cons

You don't get what you don't work for. People who join and sit on there hands expecting it to be handed to them just because they earned a Life License NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! You have to get out there and hustle, make an effort.

Advice to Management

I'm in no position to give advice to Management there doing an awesome job and I'm just attempting to replicate it. ANDY ALBRIGHT IS A VISIONARY AND GREAT LEADER.

2. great

Current Employee - Broker in Wilmington, NC
    Current Employee - Broker in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Money work balance good leads great training and money. Need to work hard to achieve success will not be handed to you

Cons

None that I can think of right now. You get what i put in to it that is the bottom line

3. LIFE CHANGER

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Started in March 2013, made $109,000 my first year. Income has doubled since. Take a step of faith and believe you can and you WILL!

Cons

People will always be people, if you have a crooked uplink, I am sorry. If you have a true and honest upline who believes in you wants to help you like I do, consider yourself BLESSED!

Advice to Management

WORK IT, AND IT WILL WORK!!!

Agent

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance (More than a year)

Pros

Great training. Fun supportive atmosphere.

Cons

Costs are out of control. Leads, training, travel and the time to get up to profitability are all on you.

Advice to Management

Give prospective agents a true cost of doing business there.

Great company, leadership, and income

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Detroit, MI

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My managers really care about my success. The culture is friendly, diverse, and positive. Everything my manager told me about the company in the interview was true in practice. I call their leads, make appointments with their script, and make sales with their presentation. Policies are issued in days, I am paid in days. I have never worked somewhere where I get paid quickly and daily for my efforts. Those that I recruited to NAA who doubled their previous income are thankful for the opportunity. They trained me in all the aspects of the business required for my success. They have fun and even make the insurance training enjoyable to attend. I can only speak to my experience, my market (Michigan) has a ton of leads, your individual manager or market may be different. However, my experience with national leadership has been the same - positive, supporting, and based on integrity.

Cons

If you are not a self starter then this is not the place for you. Even though they provide training, no one supervises you to make calls and go on appointments. If you are afraid of the phone or not comfortable meeting people in their homes, then you will not make money. If your first and last priority is only about making money, then NAA discussions about helping people and being good citizens in the community will seem trite and unnecessary.

Advice to Management

Be more selective about who you recruit. Most people do not have the self-discipline for this business and giving EVERYONE an opportunity means a lot of people may wash out who should never have come on board in the first place.

COMPLETE WASTE OF 7 YEARS!

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Built life long friendships with the agents we we worked with! Leraned what to look for in a legitimate insurance sales position.

Cons

1. Lead overrides 2. LOW contracts 3. High overhead costs 4. MLM copy cat 5. Manipulative leaders 6. Not a true 1099 7. Cult like environment 7. Skewed numbers 8. Low profitability 9. Number of lawsuits 10. Disguised as a Christian company

Advice to Management

Truly turn to God, and follow the Bible's ways, as you preach.

joke

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

there none to be listed so do not read this because it is a waste of your time now go find a real job

Cons

all of them are cons-artists. went to a dumb meeting to hear about this MLM insurance. was told there are 40 FREE LEADS a week. then was told you have to buy leads that run from 13-48 dollars a piece for a lead. low payout and buy god know how good that recycled lead is. just like every review in here they ask the same stupid stuff. who do you know that would be interested in getting an extra 500/week pt. one girl stood and said she made 4200 for the week and only worked 5 hrs.Just a bunch of crap.

Advice to Management

just quit now while your ahead. whatever that means well good luck with that

Good at first but then changed ownership and got bad

Former Employee - Agency Manager
    Former Employee - Agency Manager

I worked at National Agents Alliance full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Comprehensive training and a lot of meetings. They have skilled people.

Cons

The excitement expressed to pull individuals in is not met with real results. Profitability low which tends to get explained away, Shrinking company, low potential for top level income.
    Mixing religion and business made many uncomfortable.

Advice to Management

Humility is helpful.

Excellent place to grow as an insurance agent.

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Lots of money to be made, with excellent training materials through NAAUniversity. Hotspot meetings are weekly, with motivating agents and training lessons. You make your own schedule, which can allow for part time or full time work.

Cons

You get what you put into it. If you don't do the work, you won't make any money, and will waste your time getting the license.

Advice to Management

Help new employees understand what all has to be done in order to get started. Don't hide how much the state licensing costs until the last minute. Give all information up front to prospective hires.

Hard work may equal success.

I worked at National Agents Alliance

Pros

Great system for novice insurance agents. NAA shows you a roadmap for success, it is up to you to follow it.

Cons

Commission scale starts off way too low compared with other GA's.

Advice to Management

Higher ground floor commission.

RSS Feed </> Embed