National American University

Add Photos

Dr. Ronald L. Shape

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Excellent business school

Adjunct Math Tutor (Former Employee)

I worked at National American University part-time for more than a year

ProsNeed Adjunct Prof to tutor Algebra

ConsOnLine testing covering all text

Advice to Senior ManagementLocate students that require passing algebra and let me e their Tutor.

waste of time

Admissions Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at National American University full-time for more than a year

Prosdecent place to work for about 6 months while you interview for a better job.

ConsThey prey on people to take out loans to pay for school. ridiculous quotas for "sales" people that don't get paid commission or bonuses. They have a secret management plan to not keep employees for longer than about 6 months to a year. They turnover the entire staff at least every year. I also offered some constructive criticism about their training program and the VP got her feathers ruffled.

Advice to Senior Managementretire.

Company is full of empty promises and deception to employees and students.

Admissions Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at National American University full-time for less than a year

ProsIf you like to work in sales but not get paid for your performance this is the place for you.

ConsCompany is sorely mismanaged. promises are made to employees that are never fulfilled. Employees aren't expected to make it past 6 months and are given unobtainiable goals. The management team has secret agendas and manages employees out the door through their "GPS" program. Students are charged overinflated prices for their education and encouraged to take out loans.

Advice to Senior Managementbe realistic with the employees. Online proprietary schools are a dime-a-dozen and you're on a sinking ship.

Worked for National American University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at National American University reviews and ratings in Austin, TX — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for National American University CEO Dr. Ronald L. Shape. All reviews posted anonymously by National American University employees.