National Asset Recovery Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Christopher H. Buehrle

A good company to work for but I do not have the ability to work in HR which I am getting my degree in.

Technical Support (Current Employee) Arnold, MO

ProsThey always have overtime available so you can make great extra money.

ConsYour on the phones all day long and you have to deal with many irate customers. It is a call center, so its the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementDealing with co-workers that should be reprimanded never happens. It seems like the employees who are reprimanded do not do anything. Some managers are very unprofessional. It seems like certain employees are given special treatment.

The company is weak on leadership and management.

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsIt would be a good place to find work.

ConsWeak leadership and management; short on vision, does not appear to really care about its employees

Dead end

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsSmall scale operations could allow for more efficiency and adaptability.

ConsThe culture and political environment is destructive and does not allow for strong contributors.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's pointless to comment or provide advise here, management is aware of the intrinsic culture.

Worked for National Asset Recovery Systems? Contribute to the Community!