National Bank of Pakistan USA

National Bank of Pakistan USA Reviews

Not yet rated.

Mrafiq Bengali

amazing!!!

SRM (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

Prosloot sale of increments and bonuses!

Consslooowww and steady does it!

Advice to Senior Managementchange the bleeding management!!

My experience in National Bank of Pakistan is not quite good, I am not satisfied with it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe only bank which is still under Govt. Control :P

ConsWorst staff i ever worked with.... No respect for other simply

It is an honour for working with the leading bank of the country

Credit Analyst (Current Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

ProsOne of the leading Banks of the country with a 'AAA' rating.
    It has global presence and has exposure in varied sectors, including financing in Agriculture sector
    Exposure to huge quantum of financing due to strong equity base of the company.

ConsIts a Government owned bank so the working style is bit different from other private sector banks

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

National bank of pakistan is progresiisve and healthy organization

Assistant Vice President/RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee) Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Pros(NBP) is one of the largest commercial bank operating in Pakistan. It has redefined its role and has moved from a public sector organisation into a modern commercial bank. While it continues to act as trustee of public funds it has diversified its business portfolio and is today a major lead player in the debt equity market, corporate investment banking, retail and consumer banking, agricultural financingtreasury services and is showing growing interest in promoting and developing the country's small and medium enterprises and at the same time fulfilling its social responsibilities.

Consslightly slow in IT SECTOR needs improvement in core banking system, needs improvement in the culture of the organization, needs improvement in branches infrastructure like their should be some uniformity in office environment, needs to work on aggressive customer care.

Advice to Senior Managementplease regularize all contractual staff immediately , and work for the improvement of core banking system so that we compete with other commercial banks in this regard, make new product like running finance facility for the individual / self employed professionals, business man/ and for salaried class, product like Advance salary is highly appreciated .

overall its a good experience at national bank

Internee (Former Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

ProsThe working environment and the overall task of bank are competent which are good for young and talented person who want to be competent.

ConsThe staff behavior with public is not good which directly impact the goodwill of national bank and its a serious issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should encourage staff to work in the best interest of public because their satisfaction level is too important for bank to achieve their targets.

Good

ProsBenefits such as Bonuses, National Bank of the Country, Job Security, Strong Existence, Multinational Organization, Multicultural, More than 60 years old organization

ConsHigh Degree of Politics
    Lack of Professional Environment

Excellent

Relationship Manager-Corporate Banking (Current Employee) Faisalābād, North-West Frontier (Pakistan)

ProsLargest Commercial bank of Pakistan
    Only bank with AAA rating & more than US$ 1 Billion Balance sheet footing

ConsDue to Public sector organization, decision making process is slow

i improve my life style working with NBP

Agriculture Officer (Current Employee) Thatta, Sind (Pakistan)

ProsTotaly Family Working Atmosphere in NBP

Conspeoples are Unsatisfied due to services

Advice to Senior Managementimprove the customer services by increasing staff abilities

Good but Hectic

Management Trainee Officers (Current Employee) Faisalābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

ProsThe Government Security
    Highly Paid Financial Institution
    Job security

ConsLacks Infra structure
    Lacks IT Structure
    Lacks Good Human Resource

Advice to Senior ManagementBe bold to take daring steps that would allow the bank to compete with their competitors

Great

MTO (Current Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

ProsThe Largest Deposit Based Bank of Pakistan

ConsSenior Management is not cooperative

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect everyone in Organization.

Worked for National Bank of Pakistan USA? Contribute to the Community!