National CORE Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.8
CEO

I had a great experience with National Core I had an awesome Regional Manager and great Vice President

Former Employee - Assistant Project Managern-Site Community Manager in Fairfield, CA

I worked at National CORE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They want their employees to succeed

Cons

I didn't really have any downsides during my tenure at National Core

2. Was a dedicated employee, constantly overlooked.

Former Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at National CORE full-time

Pros

Great trainings. Monday through Friday, Saturdays and Sundays off. Paid benefits.

Cons

Low pay, no bonus program, commissions are a joke. No room for advancement .

Advice to Management

You have a tendency to breed superstars and then let them go. You don't promote from within and constantly let talent walk out the door. If I were you I'd be trying to figure out how to keep those people.

3. NCORE was great but not anymore

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I worked at National CORE full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

NCORE had a great working environment which one can grow exceptionally well. The open work environment helped the staff work fluidly. The benefits matched with other competitors. Work/life balance is great due to its flexibility.

Cons

They will train you well but they fail to award people with better career opportunities. Constant senior management changes created a toxic and hostile work environment. Senior Management also fail to listen to the staff for changes. Frankly, I feel the current CEO is not the best leader for the organization. I do not know if the board of directors know about the staff leaving the organization for other better opportunities or understand the toxic environment.

Advice to Management

Provide better personal growth and follow through the company values. I believe senior management does not know personally the NCORE values. Changes are need at the leadership level or NCORE will struggle significantly.

The finest affordable housing management company in the country.

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at National CORE

Pros

Compnay culture is very "family" oriented. The priorities are your family comes first, then your career. Stresses the importance of communication and how we are a resident oriented company. Benefit package is probably the best out there.

Cons

Pay is not as high as some other companies.Takes too long to get a final decsion from the leadership team.

Advice to Management

Start making descions in a timely manner or you will always be behind. The technology is to out of date and until you bring it up to speed the company will have a harder time competing outside of the regional market.

6. Excellent Organization to work for.

Former Employee - Regional Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Former Employee - Regional Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I worked at National CORE

Pros

A Company culture of respect, that values its peers.

Cons

Recent changes have rattled the old ways of doing things in the company, however a culture of respect still prevails.

Advice to Management

N/A

RSS Feed </> Embed